Subject: [bug#53149] [PATCH v2 1/3] gnu: opencascade-occt: Update to 7.6.0.

From: Guillaume Le Vaillant <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 10:45:16 +0000

phodina via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> skribis:

> From 64195144def5a3dfdd593494523dd44df39be6f0 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Petr Hodina <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 23:04:57 +0100
> Subject: [PATCH v2 2/3] gnu: kicad: Update to 6.0.1.
> 
> * gnu/packages/engineering.scm (kicad): Update to 6.0.1.
>   Applied guix style command.
>   [native-inputs]: Remove kicad-i18n. Use new syntax.
>   [inputs]: Add bash-minimal, gtk+ and use opencascade-occt instead of
>   opencascade-oce. Use new syntax.
>   [arguments]: Remove phase install-translations.

Hi,

If the kicad-i18n package is not used anymore, I guess its definition
can be removed.
Also, the kicad-doc, kicad-symbols, kicad-footprints, kicad-packages3d
and kicad-templates packages inherit their version number from the kicad
package. So when the version of the kicad package changes, their base32
hashes usually have to be updated, or they may fail to build.