Subject: Re: bug#53144: [PATCH 0/13] Make more git-using packages auto-updatable

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 18:30:28 +0100

Hi!

Maxime Devos <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * doc/contributing.texi (Minetest Packages): New section.
> * doc/guix.texi: Copyright update.

[...]

> +@node Minetest Packages
> +@subsection Minetest Packages
> +@cindex minetest, packaging
> +
> +A Minetest mod @code{foo} is named @code{minetest-foo} -- the author
> +name from ContentDB is not included, unless required to resolve a name
> +collision.

The section looks great to me, but I’d suggest starting it with a couple
of sentences giving context, like “The @uref{…, Minetest} game can be
extended with so-called @dfn{mods}, which are …”

It might also be worth defining ContentDB or giving a @uref.

Last, parenthetical phrases should be enclosed in em dashes, represented
by three hyphens in Texinfo (two hyphens is for en dashes, used to
represent ranges.)

Ludo’.