Subject: [bug#53119] [PATCH] gnu: reuse: Update to 0.14.0.

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2022 23:19:57 +0000

User: guix
Usertags: reviewed looks-good

(I'm experimenting with usertags)

Hi,

I verified the following:

 * [x] it builds reproducibly on my machine (a x86_64) (using --
rounds=2)

   $ guix hash --serializer=nar /gnu/store/ygjym1j7w9ds6siw11jy0c9dn8rkpmgf-reuse-0.14.0 
   > 1lpx92qs5k625wdc15akbdfapsl5yb1gqbgcq19skc2jgq6yqhz6

   If you have x86_64, please check if you have the same result!

 * [x] When I do "./pre-inst-env guix refresh -u reuse", I end up with
       the same version and base32 as in your patch, so no ‘Tricking peer
       review’-style issue seems to have happened .

       Ignoring uid and file name prefix differences, the tarball from pypi
       and https://github.com/fsfe/reuse-tool/archive/refs/tags/v0.14.0.tar.gz
       are the same (using diffoscope), so no pypi compromise appears to have
       happened.

 * [x] The diff between the old and new version (using diffoscope) seems reasonable,
       no malware appears to have crept in.

 * [x] no dependents (using guix refresh -l), so no world-rebuild issues.

Seems ok to apply to me!