Subject: [bug#53075] [PATCH 1/41] gnu: rust-rbw: adding rust-zeroize-1.4

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 14:29:32 +0100

Hello,

Nicolas Graves via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> writes:

> From 117ac2e745d1e9e2122bdf5859ae2b2781ca01c4 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 23:16:42 +0100
> Subject: [PATCH 02/42] rust-rbw dependencies : adding rust-zeroize-1.4

Thank you. First some general notes about your patches.

The first thing is that your patch set should have gone under the same
bug number. You created more than 40 bugs for rbw. You may want to look
at "Contributing" section of the Guix manual for details.

Also, commit messages are normalized in Guix. You should look at what
I wrote instead of yours to get a feel about it.

Eventually, descriptions should consist of full sentences.

Now about this patch.

Unless under exceptional circumstances, we don't add a new package for
a change below the first non-zero digit. In this case, the common way is
to simply update rust-zeroize-1 to 1.4.3.

Therefore, I dropped this patch and did the above.

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou