Subject: [bug#53074] [PATCH] Fix typo in french translation for guix environment

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2022 22:55:35 +0100

Hi Alice,

Alice BRENON <[email-masked]> skribis:

> From 51c8890c95085dcbeb5f238ade2b8b7257747f2a Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Alice BRENON <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 13:44:00 +0100
> Subject: [PATCH] po: Fix typo in french translation
>
> * po/guix/fr.po: fix name of .bash_profile file in string for
> environment

Translations are handled entirely on Fedora’s Weblate instance; the .po
files there are periodically copied to Guix (Julien takes care of that
currently).

To suggest a fix, you can go for instance to:

  https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/guix/guix/fr/

There you can search for the faulty string, fix it, and click “Suggest”
or similar.  Eventually it’ll make it into Guix.

(Cc’ing Julien who can correct or complete this.)

The particular typo you noticed seems to have been fixed in the
meantime!

Thanks!

Ludo’.