Subject: bug#5307: start of docs.google.com interface

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2019 17:05:05 +0200

Pace Willisson <[email-masked]> writes:

> It would be neat to be able to access docs.google.com directly from
> emacs, but there are many barriers.  I've taken a small step by
> building out the core oauth stuff on top of
> url-retrieve-synchronously:  I can do the authentication, get an xml
> list of my documents, read the html contents of a file, and do a basic
> translation of the file to an enriched text buffer.  I'm not going to
> be able to work on it further for a good while, but perhaps someone is
> interested in picking up from this point and taking the next steps.
> Have a look at:
>
> http://github.com/pacew/emacsg
>
> (it's pretty messy now, but at least it demonstrates which key goes
> where in the protocol)

(I'm going through old bug reports that unfortunately didn't get any
response at the time.)

This seems like a good idea for a (M)ELPA package, but it's probably
outside the scope of the Emacs bug tracker to proceed with.  So I'm
closing this bug report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no