Subject: [bug#53036] [PATCH] gnu: syncthing-gtk: Fix autostart.

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 16:13:00 -0500

On Wed, Jan 05, 2022 at 07:20:14PM +0000, John Kehayias via Guix-patches via wrote:
> From 1d62676b2b507f67103110c3fce5d8c6dc483f8b Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: John Kehayias <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 14:09:42 -0500
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: syncthing-gtk: Fix autostart.
> 
> * gnu/packages/syncthing.scm (syncthing-gtk)[#:phases]: Add autostart-path
> phase to use "syncthing-gtk" (rather than a store path to
> ".syncthing-gtk-real") as the exec command for the autostart desktop file
> written by syncthing-gtk.

Thanks! I pushed as c37559e81979232feee07aa1eb39faacb093c5ca with the
following changes:

1) I renamed the phase to 'fix-autostart-path'. It's not very important
but typically build phases are named imperatively.

2) I rewrote the commit message and code comment to be more clear about
what the change does. I found it a bit confusing and had to reread the
previous discussion to remind myself. Hopefully this is an improvement.

Thanks again for taking care of this package!