Subject: Re: [bug#53008] [PATCH 0/3] Add plugins to Thunar

From: 宋文武 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 18:15:36 +0800

Simon Streit <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I've been trying to package some plugins for Thunar.  Unfortunately these
> plugins are not loaded, or are not found in Thunar, and so far I can't see
> why.  There are no errors to begin with.  A guess would be missing path
> declarations from, maybe, pkg-config.  Though the libs are residing in
> ../lib/thunarx-3, where they should be.
>
> I'd be very happy if someone else wants to have a look at these patches
> to see if they can be made workable.
>
>
> Thank you!
> Simon

Hello, sorry for the delay..  I applied the thunarx-python patch now, as
other was already added, and it works!

Closing, thanks!