Subject: [bug#53008] Re: bug#53008: [PATCH 0/3] Add plugins to Thunar

From: tumashu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 07:57:13 +0800 (CST)

I think it is controled by:  THUNARX_DIRECTORY.

```
./thunarx-provider-factory.c\0158:  dp = g_dir_open (THUNARX_DIRECTORY, 0, NULL);
./thunarx-provider-module.c\0180:  path = g_build_filename (THUNARX_DIRECTORY, type_module->name, NULL);
./Makefile\0699:	-DTHUNARX_DIRECTORY=\"$(libdir)/thunarx-$(THUNARX_VERSION_API)\"	\
./Makefile.in\0699:	-DTHUNARX_DIRECTORY=\"$(libdir)/thunarx-$(THUNARX_VERSION_API)\"	\
./Makefile.am\05:	-DTHUNARX_DIRECTORY=\"$(libdir)/thunarx-$(THUNARX_VERSION_API)\"	\
```

While THUNARX_DIRECTORY is defined in Makefile:

```
AM_CPPFLAGS = \
	-I$(top_srcdir)							\
	-DG_LOG_DOMAIN=\"thunarx\"					\
	-DTHUNARX_COMPILATION						\
	-DTHUNARX_DIRECTORY=\"$(libdir)/thunarx-$(THUNARX_VERSION_API)\"	\
	$(PLATFORM_CPPFLAGS)
```

So, I think we should deal with this like xfce-panel-plugins.patch:

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/gnu/packages/patches/xfce4-panel-plugins.patch