Subject: [bug#52977] [PATCH 0/6] Update some minetest packages

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2022 14:45:13 +0100

Hi,

This patch series updates some minetest packages.
They were made with 'guix refresh -u -t minetest', using the 'git-
fetch' updater from <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/50072#24>.

Checklist:
  * [x] version, commit and sha256/base32 updated
  * [x] it builds: ./pre-inst-env guix build minetest-homedecor-modpack
minetest-unified-inventory minetest-mobs-animal minetest-mobs minetest-
basic-materials minetest-technic --rounds=2
  * [x] linter is satisfied: ./pre-inst-env guix lint minetest-
homedecor-modpack minetest-unified-inventory minetest-mobs-animal
minetest-mobs minetest-basic-materials minetest-technic
  * [x] source code diff reasonable

    minetest-technic: some small documentation and code changes
    minetest-basic-materials: new subdirectory '.github'.
    minetest-mobs: some code changes, updated translations
    minetest-mobs-animal: Some code changes (chickens are different
now?)
    minetest-unified-inventory: Lots of code changes, some
documentation changes, updated translations and images
    minetest-homedecor-modpack: Some code changes.
  * [x] Minetest doesn't crash
    ./pre-inst-env guix shell --pure minetest-homedecor-modpack
minetest-unified-inventory minetest-mobs-animal minetest-mobs minetest-
basic-materials minetest-technic minetest -- minetest
    Create world with all mods enabled.
    + [x] Inventory mode appears to work
    + [x] spawning chickens appears to work
    + [x] rotating blocks from homedecor works

A TODO for the git-fetch updater:
  * [ ] following redirects (to avoid mixed case -> lower case changes
and .git suffixes in GitHub URLs)
  * [ ] Support (let ((commit ...) (revision ...)) [...]) so more
packages can be updated automatically

Greetings,
Maxime.