Subject: Re: bug#52975: [PATCH] gnu: guile-ssh: Update to 0.15.0

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 11:45:07 +0100

Hi Artyom,

"Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]> skribis:

> It seems that I fixed the error.
>
> $ cd guix
> $ guix shell -D guix
> $ ./pre-inst-env guix package --no-offload -f ../../projects/guile-ssh/guix.scm
> $ ./pre-inst-env guix offload test
> [...]
> guix offload: successfully imported '/gnu/store/bf73m6ns9d2v6m4173y0ls5jz9fcxfhv-import-test' [...]
>
> Please check this branch:
>   https://github.com/artyom-poptsov/guile-ssh/tree/fix-segfault-on-remote-close
>
> and let me know if it works for you.

It does!  I tested a few things manually and everything is working as
expected AFAICS (I built Guix with ‘guix build guix
--with-branch=guile-ssh=fix-segfault-on-remote-close’ and then used
‘guix offload test’ and ‘guix copy’ from there.)

Let me know when the new release is out and we can upgrade at that
point.

Thank you!

Ludo’.