Subject: bug#52973: Adding a few context-menu-mode commands

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 21:19:39 +0100

Philip Kaludercic <[email-masked]> writes:

> * lisp/net/webjump.el (webjump-default-search-engine): Add user option
> (webjump-choose-search-engine): Add function

I think putting this shared functionality in the webjump package isn't
optimal.  Webjump is "webjump.el --- programmable Web hotlist", and this
doesn't seem related.  

browse-url (or even url-something) would be more natural, I think.

The functionality otherwise looks good to me.

One micro-comment on the code:

> +(make-obsolete-variable 'eww-search-prefix
> +                        "webjump-default-search-engine"

Should be:

> +(make-obsolete-variable 'eww-search-prefix
> +                        'webjump-default-search-engine

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no