Subject: [bug#52953] [PATCH v2 0/3] Update openmw to 0.47.0.

From: Felix Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 19:37:20 +0000

Hi Leo,

here's the updated patchset incorporating your remarks.

On 1/3/22 4:59 AM, Leo Famulari wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 02, 2022 at 04:02:48PM +0000, Felix Gruber wrote:
>> +      (synopsis "navigation system for games")
> 
> The linter should warn that the "synopsis should start with an
> upper-case letter or digit".

You're right, I should definitely make a habbit of running guix lint
before sending my patches!

>> * gnu/packages/game-development.scm (bullet-double-precision): New
>>   variable.
> 
> I'm curious, did you try making this change in the 'bullet' package
> itself, and then rebuilding the packages that depend on it? It would be
> nice to avoid making another package variant if it's not necessary.

I've incorporated the double precision configure flag in the bullet
package now, and all its dependent packages still seem to build
correctly.

Felix Gruber (3):
  gnu: Add recastnavigation.
  gnu: bullet: Build with double precision arithmetics.
  gnu: openmw: Update to 0.47.0.

 gnu/packages/game-development.scm | 82 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 1 file changed, 70 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

-- 
2.30.2