Subject: 29.0.50; Newline in tab-bar-format causes lockup

From: Dustin Lacewell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 04:17:07 -0600

Execute the following elisp:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (defun broken-tab-bar-format ()
    (let* ((str (format "%s \n %s"
                        "foo" "bar")))
      `((global menu-item ,(s-trim str) ignore))))

  (progn
    (setq tab-bar-format '(tab-bar-format-align-right
broken-tab-bar-format))
    (tab-bar-mode 1))
#+end_src

Emacs will lockup and spin the core it's on.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.30,
cairo version 1.16.0)
Repository revision: af729b1dfd235de400f6a0998a968222417596bf
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12013000
System Description: NixOS 22.05 (Quokka)

Configured using:
 'configure
 --prefix=/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft
 --with-cairo'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dashboard

Minor modes in effect:
  winner-mode: t
  treemacs-project-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  global-visual-fill-column-mode: 1
  recentf-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/ivy/elpa hides
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/lispy/elpa
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/transient/transient hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-num hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-indent hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-habit hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-feed hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-colview hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-clock hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-archive hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-java hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ox hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ox-md hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ox-org hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ox-man hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ox-html hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-timer hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-refile hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-lint hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-plot hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-table hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-src hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-list hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-macs hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-id hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-macro hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-element hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-goto hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-keys hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-faces hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-entities hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-duration hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-capture hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-attach hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-compat hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ol hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ol-man hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ol-info hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-C hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/oc hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-table hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-python hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-org hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-core hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-css hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-js hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-R hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-version hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/org/org-install hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ldlework/.config/episteme2/straight/build/map/map hides
/nix/store/mvjig9116v5qx684c99lhzpcbmq177qi-emacs-git-20220102.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/map

Features:
(mailalias mailclient misearch multi-isearch lispy swiper ivy ivy-faces
ivy-overlay colir delsel lispy-inline lispy-tags mode-local vc-mtn vc-hg
vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc helm-x-files
helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive treemacs-bookmarks
magit-bookmark bookmark helm-external helm-net pp shadow sort mail-extr
emacsbug sendmail tramp-archive tramp-gvfs tramp-cache zeroconf
helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval helm-info config time
display-line-numbers linum winner ace-window avy
treemacs-project-follow-mode treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-interface
treemacs-extensions treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tags
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse
treemacs-faces treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils
pfuture inline hl-line treemacs-logging treemacs-customization
treemacs-macros treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads
pfuture-autoloads hera hera-autoloads major-mode-hydra
major-mode-hydra-autoloads pretty-hydra hydra lv pretty-hydra-autoloads
htmlize htmlize-autoloads embrace expand-region text-mode-expansions
cc-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions js-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom
embrace-autoloads expand-region-autoloads persistent-scratch
persistent-scratch-autoloads org-roam-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads org-journal org-crypt cal-iso org-journal-autoloads
org-ls org-ls-autoloads org-ql peg ts org-ql-autoloads peg-autoloads
ov-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads ts-autoloads map-autoloads
helm-org-walk helm-org-walk-autoloads helm-org-rifle
helm-org-rifle-autoloads helm-org helm-org-autoloads org-fragtog
org-fragtog-autoloads ob-fsharp ob-fsharp-autoloads ob-csharp
ob-csharp-autoloads org-bullets org-bullets-autoloads org-beautify-theme
org-beautify-theme-autoloads org-tempo tempo org-capture org-indent
org-habit org-agenda org-refile magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit package
url-handlers magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func
magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process with-editor server magit-mode transient magit-git
magit-section magit-utils crm magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads
helm-descbinds-autoloads helm-ag compile helm-config helm-mode helm-misc
helm-files filenotify tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-compat shell ls-lisp helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm
async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-ag-autoloads
ace-jump-helm-line-autoloads helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads
popup-autoloads async-autoloads json-mode json-reformat json-snatcher js
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs json-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads
json-reformat-autoloads lispy-autoloads zoutline-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads
iedit-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads edmacro kmacro
helpful imenu trace edebug backtrace info-look help-fns radix-tree
elisp-refs helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads use-package-bind-key
bind-key persistent-soft list-utils pcache eieio-base
persistent-soft-autoloads list-utils-autoloads cl pcache-autoloads
zoom-frm frame-cmds frame-fns avoid zoom-frm-autoloads
frame-cmds-autoloads frame-fns-autoloads company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop xref project company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb company company-autoloads which-key which-key-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters rainbow-delimiters-autoloads color elec-pair
disp-table whitespace backup-each-save backup-each-save-autoloads
doom-themes-ext-org doom-themes-ext-visual-bell face-remap
doom-laserwave-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base doom-themes-autoloads
finder-inf doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons doom-modeline-autoloads
shrink-path-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads visual-fill-column
visual-fill-column-autoloads dashboard dashboard-widgets recentf
tree-widget dashboard-autoloads use-package-ensure pcase anaphora
anaphora-autoloads a a-autoloads ht ht-autoloads git f dash s
git-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads use-package-core
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads info
straight vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher org-element avl-tree generator
ol-eww eww xdg url-queue thingatpt mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt cl-extra help-mode speedbar
ezimage dframe gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku svg dom browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs url-vars gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus
xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message mailcap yank-media rmc puny rfc822
mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
text-property-search mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit ol-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex
ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table oc-basic json map bibtex iso8601 time-date ol rx org-keys oc
org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs cl-loaddefs cl-lib seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 729095 46897)
 (symbols 48 46972 7)
 (strings 32 172576 11657)
 (string-bytes 1 6387264)
 (vectors 16 94626)
 (vector-slots 8 1836034 48299)
 (floats 8 1355 959)
 (intervals 56 15779 808)
 (buffers 992 27))