Subject: bug#52929: 27.1; Images are sometimes not fully displayed

From: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 11:06:41 +0100

> Yet, with the snippet as shown below, the thin border around the image
 > is not shown at the right margin of the image: You can see that the
 > frame appears fully white at the right, whereas all other margins of the
 > image (left, top and bottom) do display the very thin black border fully.
 >
 > If the following line, which is commented out in the snippet, is
 > enabled, i.e., if the width is increased by exactly 1 pixel, then also
 > the thin border on the right is fully shown:
 >
 >      (set-frame-width frame (1+ width) nil t)
 >
 > If possible, I would prefer Emacs to show the image fully also if its
 > exact dimensions (202x202) are used for the frame size. Is there a way
 > to do this?

Please try with adding a (no-special-glyphs . t) entry to the parameters
of the child frame.

martin