Subject: bug#52918: 29.0.50; to make use of ucd/Unihan_Readings.txt for kDefinition entry

From: Van Ly <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 11:30:28 +0000 (UTC)

Place node in etc/TODO file for the suggested implementation here to 
be done.

'''
diff -u --label /usr/X/Projects/emacs-28.0.91/etc/TODO --label 
\#\<buffer\ TODO\> /usr/X/Projects/emacs-28.0.91/etc/TODO 
/dev/shm/buffer-content-Q1ArDD
--- /usr/X/Projects/emacs-28.0.91/etc/TODO
+++ #<buffer TODO>
@@ -747,6 +747,9 @@

  ** Add definitions for symbol properties, for documentation purposes

+** Make use of char-table for reading definitions from 
ucd/Unihan_Readings.txt
+bug#52918 see.
+
  ** Temporarily remove scroll bars when they are not needed
  Typically when a buffer can be fully displayed in its window.

Diff finished.  Tue Jan 18 22:22:52 2022

'''

-- 
vl