Subject: 29.0.50; Left over files from native compilation

From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 00:20:52 -0500

Package: Emacs
Version: 29.0.50

In the build trees where I activate native compilation, I keep getting
temp files left around like:

    lisp/files.elcEzo7Nt
    lisp/frame.elc8Gsst9
    lisp/help.elc92jC2M

I'm not completely sure in which circumstances these appear.
It might be when I interrupt the build with `C-c` or when it dies for
some other reason.
But in any case we should clean these promptly rather than leaving them
for some human to clean them up by hand.

        Stefan

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2021-12-28 built on pastel
Repository revision: b9cbe81b8ae0a1910968bd9aa63c92254a3dcb17
Repository branch: work
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure -C --enable-checking --enable-check-lisp-object-type --with-modules --with-cairo --with-tiff=ifavailable
 'CFLAGS=-Wall -g3 -Og -Wno-pointer-sign'
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/monnier/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG SECCOMP SOUND
THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_CH.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: InactiveMinibuffer

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-reveal-mode: t
  reveal-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  global-compact-docstrings-mode: t
  url-handler-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/geiser-kawa/geiser-kawa-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/geiser-kawa/elisp/geiser-kawa-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/geiser/geiser-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/geiser/elisp/geiser-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/magit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/magit-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/git-commit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/git-commit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-log hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-log
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-diff hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-diff
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-submodule hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-submodule
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-push hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-push
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-notes hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-notes
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-core hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-core
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-pull hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-pull
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-merge hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-merge
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-bundle hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-bundle
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-clone hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-clone
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-bookmark hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-bookmark
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-remote hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-remote
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-utils hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-utils
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-margin hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-margin
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-section-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-section-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-bisect hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-bisect
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-tag hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-tag
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-status hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-status
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-ediff hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-ediff
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-wip hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-wip
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-worktree hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-worktree
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-obsolete hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-obsolete
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-apply hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-apply
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-branch hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-branch
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-sequence hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-sequence
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-libgit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-libgit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/git-commit-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/git-commit-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-transient hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-transient
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-reset hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-reset
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-extras hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-extras
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-subtree hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-subtree
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/magit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-files hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-files
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-section hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-section
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/git-commit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/git-commit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-libgit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-libgit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-process hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-process
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-stash hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-stash
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/git-commit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/git-commit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-git hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-git
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-blame hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-blame
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-repos hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-repos
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/git-rebase hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/git-rebase
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-imenu hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-imenu
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-gitignore hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-gitignore
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-commit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-commit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-reflog hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-reflog
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-fetch hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-fetch
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-autorevert hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-autorevert
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-patch hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-patch
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-refs hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-refs
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/arduino-mode/ob-arduino hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/org-contrib/lisp/ob-arduino
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/org-contrib/org-contrib-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/org-contrib/lisp/org-contrib-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/pdf-tools/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/pdf-tools/lisp/pdf-tools-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/php-mode/php-mode-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/php-mode/lisp/php-mode-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/subed/subed-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/subed/subed/subed-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/bbdb/bbdb-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/paredit/test hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/easy-kill/test
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark-consult/embark-consult hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark/embark-consult
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark-consult/embark hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark/embark
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark-consult/avy-embark-collect hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark/avy-embark-collect
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud-lldb/cask-install hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud-trepan-ni/cask-install
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud-lldb/cask-install hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud/cask-install
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/taxy/taxy-magit-section hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/taxy-magit-section/taxy-magit-section
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-section-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/magit-section-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-log hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-log
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-diff hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-diff
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-submodule hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-submodule
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-push hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-push
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-notes hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-notes
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-core hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-core
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-pull hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-pull
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-merge hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-merge
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-bundle hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-bundle
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-clone hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-clone
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-bookmark hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-bookmark
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-remote hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-remote
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-utils hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-utils
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-margin hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-margin
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-section-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-section-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-bisect hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-bisect
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-tag hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-tag
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-status hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-status
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-ediff hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-ediff
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-wip hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-wip
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-worktree hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-worktree
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-obsolete hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-obsolete
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-apply hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-apply
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-branch hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-branch
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-sequence hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-sequence
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-libgit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-libgit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-transient hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-transient
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-reset hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-reset
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-extras hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-extras
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-subtree hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-subtree
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/magit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-files hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-files
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-section hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-section
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/git-commit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/git-commit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-libgit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-libgit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-process hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-process
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-stash hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-stash
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/magit-section-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-section-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/git-commit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/git-commit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-git hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-git
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-blame hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-blame
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-repos hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-repos
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/git-rebase hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/git-rebase
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-imenu hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-imenu
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-gitignore hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-gitignore
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-commit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-commit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-reflog hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-reflog
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-fetch hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-fetch
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-autorevert hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-autorevert
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-patch hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-patch
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-refs hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-refs
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/transient/transient-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/transient/lisp/transient-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/vcard/vcard hides /home/monnier/src/elisp/vm/lisp/vcard
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/transient/lisp/transient hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/transient
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/lua-mode/lua-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/progmodes/lua-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/org-contrib/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/org-contrib/lisp/ol-man hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/org-contrib/lisp/ob-julia hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/keymap hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/emacs-lisp/keymap
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/seq/seq hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/hyperbole/set hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/emacs-lisp/set
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/crisp/crisp hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/obsolete/crisp
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/landmark/landmark hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/obsolete/landmark

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail sm-c-mode smie doc-view
jka-compr image-mode exif whitespace bug-reference find-func shortdoc
package-x gitignore-mode conf-mode vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs
vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc-got log-edit message yank-media rmc puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader add-log
vc-annotate vc-dir ewoc autoload dabbrev smerge-mode wgrep shell
pcomplete files-x grep cl-extra misearch multi-isearch executable
copyright cus-edit cl-print pp cus-start cus-load wid-edit vc-fossil
vc-backup log-view pcvs-util vc diff vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher
filecache autorevert filenotify server time-date flymake-proc flymake
project compile text-property-search comint ansi-color warnings noutline
outline easy-mmode flyspell ispell checkdoc lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr dired dired-loaddefs
thingatpt load-dir elec-pair reveal autoinsert savehist minibuf-eldef
disp-table compact-docstrings ede/auto eieio-base geiser-impl help-fns
radix-tree help-mode geiser-custom geiser-base ring slime-autoloads
sly-autoloads rx compat compat-28.1 compat-27.1 compat-26.1 compat-25.1
compat-24.4 cl-seq engrave-faces gnu-elpa-features
realgud-recursive-autoloads finder-inf url-auth info vm-autoloads
lmc-autoloads proof-site proof-autoloads package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio
eieio-core cl-macs gv eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer simple
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite
emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
abbrev obarray nadvice fcr cl-preloaded button loaddefs faces cus-face
macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 355882 97720)
 (symbols 48 22484 1) (strings 32 91866 5815) (string-bytes 1 3511522)
 (vectors 16 65955)
 (vector-slots 8 1855441 230407) (floats 8 462 375) (intervals 56 24428 18)
 (buffers 992 90))