Subject: bug#52908: 'tests/guix-system.sh' fails on aarch64-linux

From: Chris Marusich <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2022 20:53:22 -0800

Hi Aiko,

Aiko Kyle <[email-masked]> writes:

> Commit 9309b48 seems to be a week old and I can't seem to apply this
> patch on top of the latest commit on master e6fe4e5819.

How did you apply the patch?  I was able to apply the patch locally to
commit 80ebf564e3e264a006d7c7b1f7f2e57fc2468ef1 (".guix-authorizations:
Remove Miguel Ángel Arruga Vivas due to inactivity."), which is
currently the latest commit on master.

I applied by patch by saving the MIME part to a file named "/tmp/patch".
Then I ran the following command from a clean Git checkout of commit
80ebf564e3e264a006d7c7b1f7f2e57fc2468ef1:

  git am /tmp/patch

For the record, the SHA-256 hash value of the patch file is
6650872d41068f6031633d2720553eeb05e7d650a51723dfdd2a3c2df3df294e.  If
you run "sha256sum /tmp/patch", do you see the same hash value?

-- 
Chris

PGP: https://savannah.gnu.org/people/viewgpg.php?user_id=106836