Subject: bug#5286: emacs 22.3 building error.

From: yoshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 01:43:44 +0900

Hi

I use MacPorts for emacs.
However, when I try to build emacs, I get a error as below.

I have searched the web for this issue but I am difficult to
resolve it.

Do you have any idea what my issue.

OS     : MacOS X 10.6.2(10C540)
Darwin : Darwin 10.2.0
gcc    : i686-apple-darwin10-gcc-4.2.1 (GCC) 4.2.1 (Apple Inc. build 5646)

-----
cd lib-src; make all - --jobserver-fds=3,4 -j \
      CC='/usr/bin/gcc-4.2' CFLAGS='-O2 -arch x86_64'
CPPFLAGS='-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include' \
      LDFLAGS='-L/opt/local/lib' MAKE='make'
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src
-L/opt/local/lib -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -O2 -arch
x86_64 -o test-distrib
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/test-distrib.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src
-L/opt/local/lib -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -O2 -arch
x86_64
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/make-docfile.c
-o make-docfile
./test-distrib
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/testfile
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src
-L/opt/local/lib -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -O2 -arch
x86_64
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/profile.c
-o profile
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src
-L/opt/local/lib -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -O2 -arch
x86_64
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/digest-doc.c
-o digest-doc
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src
-L/opt/local/lib -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -O2 -arch
x86_64
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/sorted-doc.c
-o sorted-doc
cp
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/getopt_.h
getopt.h-t
mv getopt.h-t getopt.h
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -O2 -arch x86_64
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/pop.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -O2 -arch x86_64
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/getopt.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -O2 -arch x86_64
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/getopt1.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src
-L/opt/local/lib -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -O2 -arch
x86_64
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/cvtmail.c
-o cvtmail
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src
-L/opt/local/lib -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -O2 -arch
x86_64
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/fakemail.c
-o fakemail
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src
-L/opt/local/lib -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -O2 -arch
x86_64
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/hexl.c
-o hexl
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -O2 -arch x86_64
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/update-game-score.c
-DHAVE_SHARED_GAME_DIR="\"/opt/local/var/games/emacs\""
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -O2 -arch x86_64
-DCONFIG_BROKETS -DINHIBIT_STRING_HEADER
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src/regex.c
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src/regex.c:
In function ‘re_wctype’:
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src/regex.c:2032:
warning: pointer targets in initialization differ in signedness
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src/regex.c:
In function ‘regex_compile’:
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src/regex.c:2622:
warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’ differ in
signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src
-L/opt/local/lib -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -O2 -arch
x86_64
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/emacsclient.c
getopt.o getopt1.o -DVERSION="\"22.3\""  -o emacsclient
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src
-L/opt/local/lib -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -O2 -arch
x86_64
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/b2m.c
-DVERSION="\"22.3\"" getopt.o getopt1.o  -o b2m
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src
-L/opt/local/lib -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -O2 -arch
x86_64 -DVERSION="\"22.3\""
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/ebrowse.c
getopt.o getopt1.o  -o ebrowse
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -O2 -arch x86_64 -Demacs
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/movemail.c
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/movemail.c:
In function ‘error’:
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/movemail.c:629:
warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src
-L/opt/local/lib -O2 -arch x86_64  update-game-score.o getopt.o getopt1.o
-o update-game-score
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src
-L/opt/local/lib -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -O2 -arch
x86_64 -DEMACS_NAME="\"GNU Emacs\"" -DVERSION="\"22.3\""
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/etags.c
getopt.o getopt1.o regex.o  -o etags
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src
-L/opt/local/lib -O2 -arch x86_64  movemail.o pop.o getopt.o
getopt1.o         -o movemail
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/../src
-L/opt/local/lib -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -O2 -arch
x86_64 -DCTAGS -DEMACS_NAME="\"GNU Emacs\"" -DVERSION="\"22.3\""
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lib-src/etags.c
getopt.o getopt1.o regex.o  -o ctags
cd src; make all - --jobserver-fds=3,4 -j \
      CC='/usr/bin/gcc-4.2' CFLAGS='-O2 -arch x86_64'
CPPFLAGS='-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include' \
      LDFLAGS='-L/opt/local/lib' MAKE='make'
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 pre-crt0.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 dispnew.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 frame.c
frame.c: In function ‘Fframe_parameters’:
frame.c:2119: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
frame.c:2123: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
frame.c:2133: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
frame.c:2137: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
frame.c: In function ‘Fframe_parameter’:
frame.c:2224: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in signedness
frame.c:2233: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in signedness
dispnew.c: In function ‘Fopen_termscript’:
dispnew.c:6407: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘fopen’
differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 scroll.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 xdisp.c
xdisp.c: In function ‘c_string_pos’:
xdisp.c:1481: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
xdisp.c: In function ‘number_of_chars’:
xdisp.c:1512: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
xdisp.c:1522: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
xdisp.c: In function ‘init_from_display_pos’:
xdisp.c:2882: warning: pointer targets in initialization differ in
signedness
xdisp.c: In function ‘reseat_to_string’:
xdisp.c:5512: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
xdisp.c: In function ‘next_element_from_c_string’:
xdisp.c:6212: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
xdisp.c: In function ‘message_dolog’:
xdisp.c:7409: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘string_char_and_length’ differ in signedness
xdisp.c:7432: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert_1’
differ in signedness
xdisp.c:7437: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert_1’
differ in signedness
xdisp.c:7467: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert_1’
differ in signedness
xdisp.c: In function ‘message_log_check_duplicate’:
xdisp.c:7552: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
xdisp.c: In function ‘set_message_1’:
xdisp.c:8696: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘string_char_and_length’ differ in signedness
xdisp.c:8720: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert_1’
differ in signedness
xdisp.c: In function ‘store_mode_line_noprop’:
xdisp.c:9034: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
xdisp.c: In function ‘display_menu_bar’:
xdisp.c:16624: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘display_string’ differ in signedness
xdisp.c: In function ‘display_mode_line’:
xdisp.c:16787: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘display_string’ differ in signedness
xdisp.c: In function ‘display_mode_element’:
xdisp.c:17076: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in signedness
xdisp.c:17086: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
xdisp.c:17087: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_string’ differ in signedness
xdisp.c:17297: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘store_mode_line_noprop’ differ in signedness
xdisp.c:17304: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘display_string’ differ in signedness
xdisp.c: In function ‘calc_pixel_width_or_height’:
xdisp.c:18622: warning: pointer targets in initialization differ in
signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 xmenu.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 window.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 charset.c
charset.c: In function ‘str_as_multibyte’:
charset.c:1547: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘safe_bcopy’ differ in signedness
charset.c:1547: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘safe_bcopy’ differ in signedness
charset.c: In function ‘str_to_multibyte’:
charset.c:1605: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘safe_bcopy’ differ in signedness
charset.c:1605: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘safe_bcopy’ differ in signedness
charset.c: In function ‘Fstring’:
charset.c:1676: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_string_from_bytes’ differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 coding.c
coding.c: In function ‘encode_eol’:
coding.c:3485: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘safe_bcopy’ differ in signedness
coding.c:3485: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘safe_bcopy’ differ in signedness
coding.c:3494: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘safe_bcopy’ differ in signedness
coding.c:3494: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘safe_bcopy’ differ in signedness
coding.c: In function ‘code_convert_region’:
coding.c:5823: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘safe_bcopy’ differ in signedness
coding.c:5823: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘safe_bcopy’ differ in signedness
coding.c:6043: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘safe_bcopy’ differ in signedness
coding.c:6043: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘safe_bcopy’ differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 category.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 ccl.c
ccl.c: In function ‘Fccl_execute_on_string’:
ccl.c:2277: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 3 of ‘ccl_driver’
differ in signedness
ccl.c:2287: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘str_as_multibyte’ differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 cm.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 term.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 xfaces.c
xfaces.c: In function ‘Fcolor_gray_p’:
xfaces.c:1551: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘face_color_gray_p’ differ in signedness
xfaces.c: In function ‘resolve_face_name’:
xfaces.c:3241: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘intern’
differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 emacs.c
emacs.c: In function ‘bug_reporting_address’:
emacs.c:777: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in signedness
emacs.c: In function ‘Fkill_emacs’:
emacs.c:2063: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘unlink’
differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 keyboard.c
keyboard.c: In function ‘echo_char’:
keyboard.c:764: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘copy_text’ differ in signedness
keyboard.c: In function ‘parse_modifiers_uncached’:
keyboard.c:6153: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
keyboard.c:6154: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
keyboard.c:6155: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
keyboard.c:6159: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
keyboard.c:6184: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
keyboard.c: In function ‘parse_modifiers’:
keyboard.c:6300: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_string’ differ in signedness
keyboard.c: In function ‘parse_solitary_modifier’:
keyboard.c:6633: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
keyboard.c:6641: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
keyboard.c:6642: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
keyboard.c:6650: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
keyboard.c:6658: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
keyboard.c:6666: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
keyboard.c:6667: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
keyboard.c:6672: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
keyboard.c:6673: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
keyboard.c:6674: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
keyboard.c:6678: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
keyboard.c: In function ‘read_avail_input’:
keyboard.c:6921: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘emacs_read’ differ in signedness
keyboard.c: In function ‘read_char_minibuf_menu_prompt’:
keyboard.c:8382: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
keyboard.c:8382: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
keyboard.c: In function ‘Fopen_dribble_file’:
keyboard.c:10467: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘fopen’
differ in signedness
xfaces.c: In function ‘Fcolor_supported_p’:
xfaces.c:1573: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘face_color_supported_p’ differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 macros.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 keymap.c
keymap.c: In function ‘Fsingle_key_description’:
keymap.c:2416: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 5 has
type ‘Lisp_Object’
keymap.c:2444: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘multibyte_chars_in_text’ differ in signedness
keymap.c: In function ‘Ftext_char_description’:
keymap.c:2523: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_multibyte_string’ differ in signedness
keymap.c:2528: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘build_string’ differ in signedness
keymap.c: In function ‘Fdescribe_buffer_bindings’:
keymap.c:3042: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
keymap.c:3045: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
keymap.c:3047: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
keymap.c:3053: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
keymap.c: In function ‘describe_map’:
keymap.c:3527: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
keymap.c:3555: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
keymap.c: In function ‘describe_vector’:
keymap.c:3821: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
keymap.c:3828: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
keymap.c:3846: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
keymap.c:3862: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
keymap.c:3863: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
keymap.c:3876: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
keymap.c:3916: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
keymap.c:3941: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
keymap.c:3966: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 sysdep.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 buffer.c
buffer.c: In function ‘Fset_buffer_major_mode’:
buffer.c:1630: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strcmp’
differ in signedness
buffer.c: In function ‘init_buffer’:
buffer.c:5239: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘strcmp’
differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 filelock.c
filelock.c: In function ‘fill_in_lock_file_name’:
filelock.c:339: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
filelock.c:339: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
filelock.c: In function ‘current_lock_owner’:
filelock.c:507: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘strcmp’
differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 insdel.c
insdel.c: In function ‘insert_string’:
insdel.c:804: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 marker.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 minibuf.c
minibuf.c: In function ‘Fread_buffer’:
minibuf.c:1210: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
minibuf.c:1217: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_specified_string’ differ in signedness
minibuf.c: In function ‘Ftest_completion’:
minibuf.c:1857: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘oblookup’
differ in signedness
minibuf.c:1868: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘oblookup’
differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 fileio.c
fileio.c: In function ‘Ffile_name_directory’:
fileio.c:489: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_specified_string’ differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Ffile_name_nondirectory’:
fileio.c:528: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_specified_string’ differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘make_temp_name’:
fileio.c:986: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘stat’
differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Fexpand_file_name’:
fileio.c:1153: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:1153: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:1153: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:1153: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:1153: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:1153: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:1153: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in signedness
fileio.c:1342: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strcmp’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:1342: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘strcmp’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:1344: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:1344: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_specified_string’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:1382: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘build_string’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:1407: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘getpwnam’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:1553: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:1571: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:1597: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__builtin___strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:1597: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:1597: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__inline_strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:1597: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:1604: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__builtin___strcat_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:1604: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strcat_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:1604: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__inline_strcat_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:1604: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strcat_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:1728: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_specified_string’ differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘search_embedded_absfilename’:
fileio.c:2136: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘getpwnam’
differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Fsubstitute_in_file_name’:
fileio.c:2195: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_specified_string’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:2236: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__builtin___strncpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:2236: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strncpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:2236: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__inline_strncpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:2236: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strncpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:2243: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘egetenv’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:2246: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:2291: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__builtin___strncpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:2291: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strncpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:2291: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__inline_strncpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:2291: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strncpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:2298: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘egetenv’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:2302: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__builtin___strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:2302: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:2302: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__inline_strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:2302: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:2302: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:2316: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__builtin___strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:2316: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:2316: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__inline_strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:2316: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:2317: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:2330: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_specified_string’ differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘barf_or_query_if_file_exists’:
fileio.c:2400: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘lstat’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:2407: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘build_string’ differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Fcopy_file’:
fileio.c:2492: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘stat’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:2525: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘emacs_open’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:2575: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘emacs_open’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:2613: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘set_file_times’ differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Fmake_directory_internal’:
fileio.c:2665: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘mkdir’
differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Fdelete_directory’:
fileio.c:2692: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘rmdir’
differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Fdelete_file’:
fileio.c:2723: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘unlink’
differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Frename_file’:
fileio.c:2802: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘rename’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:2802: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘rename’
differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Fadd_name_to_file’:
fileio.c:2879: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘unlink’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:2880: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘link’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:2880: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘link’
differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Fmake_symbolic_link’:
fileio.c:2940: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘symlink’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:2940: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘symlink’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:2945: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘unlink’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:2947: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘symlink’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:2947: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘symlink’
differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Ffile_exists_p’:
fileio.c:3107: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘stat’
differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Ffile_readable_p’:
fileio.c:3168: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘stat’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:3174: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘emacs_open’ differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Ffile_writable_p’:
fileio.c:3203: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘stat’
differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Faccess_file’:
fileio.c:3254: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘emacs_open’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:3256: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘report_file_error’ differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Ffile_symlink_p’:
fileio.c:3301: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘readlink’
differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Ffile_directory_p’:
fileio.c:3351: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘stat’
differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Ffile_regular_p’:
fileio.c:3421: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘stat’
differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Ffile_modes’:
fileio.c:3447: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘stat’
differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Fset_file_modes’:
fileio.c:3477: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘chmod’
differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Fset_file_times’:
fileio.c:3547: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘set_file_times’ differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Ffile_newer_than_file_p’:
fileio.c:3611: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘stat’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:3616: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘stat’
differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘read_non_regular’:
fileio.c:3694: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘emacs_read’ differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Finsert_file_contents’:
fileio.c:3803: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘stat’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:3839: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘emacs_open’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:3932: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘emacs_read’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:3935: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘emacs_read’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:3941: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘emacs_read’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:4062: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘emacs_read’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:4133: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘emacs_read’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:4260: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘emacs_read’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:4505: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘emacs_read’ differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Fwrite_region’:
fileio.c:5125: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘emacs_open’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:5183: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘emacs_open’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:5351: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘stat’
differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘e_write’:
fileio.c:5602: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in signedness
fileio.c:5609: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in signedness
fileio.c:5627: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘encode_coding’ differ in signedness
fileio.c:5627: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 3 of
‘encode_coding’ differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Fverify_visited_file_modtime’:
fileio.c:5692: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘stat’
differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Fset_visited_file_modtime’:
fileio.c:5764: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘stat’
differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘auto_save_1’:
fileio.c:5819: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘stat’
differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Fdo_auto_save’:
fileio.c:5945: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘fopen’
differ in signedness
fileio.c: In function ‘Fread_file_name’:
fileio.c:6362: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:6362: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:6372: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
fileio.c:6372: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 dired.c
dired.c: In function ‘directory_files_internal’:
dired.c:202: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘opendir’
differ in signedness
dired.c:264: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘re_search’
differ in signedness
dired.c: In function ‘file_name_completion’:
dired.c:527: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘opendir’
differ in signedness
dired.c:566: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘scmp’ differ
in signedness
dired.c:607: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘scmp’ differ
in signedness
dired.c:631: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘scmp’ differ
in signedness
dired.c: In function ‘Ffile_attributes’:
dired.c:965: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘lstat’
differ in signedness
dired.c:1028: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘stat’
differ in signedness
dired.c:1060: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of
data type
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 filemode.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 cmds.c
cmds.c: In function ‘internal_self_insert’:
cmds.c:504: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_string_from_bytes’ differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 casetab.c
fileio.c: In function ‘Ffile_executable_p’:
fileio.c:3130: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘check_executable’ differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 casefiddle.c
casefiddle.c: In function ‘casify_region’:
casefiddle.c:259: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 5 of
‘replace_range_2’ differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 indent.c
indent.c: In function ‘Fvertical_motion’:
indent.c:2102: warning: pointer targets in initialization differ in
signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 search.c
search.c: In function ‘compile_pattern_1’:
search.c:188: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘re_set_whitespace_regexp’ differ in signedness
search.c: In function ‘Freplace_match’:
search.c:2649: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in signedness
search.c:2698: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_multibyte_string’ differ in signedness
search.c:2701: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_unibyte_string’ differ in signedness
search.c: In function ‘Fregexp_quote’:
search.c:3123: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_specified_string’ differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 regex.c
regex.c: In function ‘re_wctype’:
regex.c:2032: warning: pointer targets in initialization differ in
signedness
regex.c: In function ‘regex_compile’:
regex.c:2622: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 undo.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 alloc.c
alloc.c: In function ‘make_string’:
alloc.c:2384: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘parse_str_as_multibyte’ differ in signedness
alloc.c: In function ‘make_specified_string’:
alloc.c:2458: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘multibyte_chars_in_text’ differ in signedness
alloc.c: In function ‘make_pure_string’:
alloc.c:4893: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in signedness
alloc.c: In function ‘Fpurecopy’:
alloc.c:4980: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_pure_string’ differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 data.c
data.c: In function ‘Fnumber_to_string’:
data.c:2407: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘float_to_string’ differ in signedness
data.c:2412: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 5 has
type ‘Lisp_Object’
data.c: In function ‘Fstring_to_number’:
data.c:2483: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘isfloat_string’ differ in signedness
data.c:2484: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘atof’ differ
in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 doc.c
doc.c: In function ‘get_doc_string’:
doc.c:172: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
doc.c:172: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
doc.c:173: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strcat_chk’ differ in signedness
doc.c:173: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strcat_chk’ differ in signedness
doc.c:190: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strcat_chk’ differ in signedness
doc.c:190: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strcat_chk’ differ in signedness
doc.c:314: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in signedness
doc.c:326: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘multibyte_chars_in_text’ differ in signedness
doc.c: In function ‘Fsnarf_documentation’:
doc.c:608: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
doc.c:608: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
doc.c:610: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strcat_chk’ differ in signedness
doc.c:610: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strcat_chk’ differ in signedness
doc.c:702: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘multibyte_chars_in_text’ differ in signedness
doc.c: In function ‘Fsubstitute_command_keys’:
doc.c:838: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘make_string’
differ in signedness
doc.c:908: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘make_string’
differ in signedness
doc.c:985: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_string_from_bytes’ differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 editfns.c
editfns.c: In function ‘init_editfns’:
editfns.c:184: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘build_string’ differ in signedness
editfns.c: In function ‘Fchar_to_string’:
editfns.c:213: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_string_from_bytes’ differ in signedness
editfns.c: In function ‘Fuser_full_name’:
editfns.c:1363: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘getpwnam’
differ in signedness
editfns.c:1374: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘index’
differ in signedness
editfns.c:1375: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
editfns.c:1375: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_string’ differ in signedness
editfns.c:1379: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘index’
differ in signedness
editfns.c:1387: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
editfns.c:1390: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__builtin___strcat_chk’ differ in signedness
editfns.c:1390: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strcat_chk’ differ in signedness
editfns.c:1390: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__inline_strcat_chk’ differ in signedness
editfns.c:1390: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strcat_chk’ differ in signedness
editfns.c:1392: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__builtin___strcat_chk’ differ in signedness
editfns.c:1392: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strcat_chk’ differ in signedness
editfns.c:1392: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__inline_strcat_chk’ differ in signedness
editfns.c:1392: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strcat_chk’ differ in signedness
editfns.c:1393: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘build_string’ differ in signedness
editfns.c: In function ‘Fformat_time_string’:
editfns.c:1706: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 3 of
‘emacs_memftimeu’ differ in signedness
editfns.c:1717: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 3 of
‘emacs_memftimeu’ differ in signedness
editfns.c: In function ‘Fsubst_char_in_region’:
editfns.c:2855: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_multibyte_string’ differ in signedness
editfns.c: In function ‘Ftranslate_region_internal’:
editfns.c:3002: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_multibyte_string’ differ in signedness
editfns.c: In function ‘Fformat’:
editfns.c:3742: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘atoi’
differ in signedness
editfns.c:3809: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘copy_text’ differ in signedness
editfns.c:3834: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 4 of
‘__builtin___sprintf_chk’ differ in signedness
editfns.c:3850: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 4 of
‘__builtin___sprintf_chk’ differ in signedness
editfns.c:3852: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 4 of
‘__builtin___sprintf_chk’ differ in signedness
editfns.c:3855: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 4 of
‘__builtin___sprintf_chk’ differ in signedness
editfns.c:3858: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 4 of
‘__builtin___sprintf_chk’ differ in signedness
editfns.c:3862: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 4 of
‘__builtin___sprintf_chk’ differ in signedness
editfns.c:3865: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 4 of
‘__builtin___sprintf_chk’ differ in signedness
editfns.c:3875: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘str_to_multibyte’ differ in signedness
editfns.c:3902: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘copy_text’ differ in signedness
editfns.c:3916: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘multibyte_chars_in_text’ differ in signedness
editfns.c: In function ‘Ftranspose_regions’:
editfns.c:4380: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘safe_bcopy’ differ in signedness
editfns.c:4380: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘safe_bcopy’ differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 callint.c
callint.c: In function ‘Fcall_interactively’:
callint.c:482: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘index’
differ in signedness
callint.c:511: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strncpy_chk’ differ in signedness
callint.c:511: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strncpy_chk’ differ in signedness
callint.c:810: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘index’
differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 eval.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 floatfns.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 fns.c
fns.c: In function ‘string_make_multibyte’:
fns.c:1022: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_multibyte_string’ differ in signedness
fns.c: In function ‘string_to_multibyte’:
fns.c:1050: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_multibyte_string’ differ in signedness
fns.c:1056: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_multibyte_string’ differ in signedness
fns.c: In function ‘string_make_unibyte’:
fns.c:1083: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_unibyte_string’ differ in signedness
fns.c: In function ‘Fstring_as_unibyte’:
fns.c:1143: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_unibyte_string’ differ in signedness
fns.c: In function ‘Fsubstring’:
fns.c:1297: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_specified_string’ differ in signedness
fns.c: In function ‘Fsubstring_no_properties’:
fns.c:1363: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_specified_string’ differ in signedness
fns.c: In function ‘substring_both’:
fns.c:1395: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘make_specified_string’ differ in signedness
fns.c: In function ‘Fyes_or_no_p’:
fns.c:3398: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strcmp’
differ in signedness
fns.c:3403: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strcmp’
differ in signedness
fns.c: In function ‘Fbase64_encode_region’:
fns.c:3893: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘base64_encode_1’ differ in signedness
fns.c:3907: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
fns.c: In function ‘Fbase64_encode_string’:
fns.c:3950: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘base64_encode_1’ differ in signedness
fns.c: In function ‘base64_encode_1’:
fns.c:3985: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘string_to_char’ differ in signedness
fns.c:4023: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘string_to_char’ differ in signedness
fns.c:4045: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘string_to_char’ differ in signedness
fns.c: In function ‘Fbase64_decode_region’:
fns.c:4092: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘base64_decode_1’ differ in signedness
fns.c:4106: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘insert_1_both’ differ in signedness
fns.c: In function ‘Fbase64_decode_string’:
fns.c:4143: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘base64_decode_1’ differ in signedness
fns.c: In function ‘Fmd5’:
fns.c:5725: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘md5_buffer’
differ in signedness
fns.c:5728: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__builtin___sprintf_chk’ differ in signedness
fns.c:5731: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘make_string’
differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 print.c
print.c: In function ‘printchar’:
print.c:356: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘message_dolog’ differ in signedness
print.c: In function ‘strout’:
print.c:427: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘string_to_char’ differ in signedness
print.c:458: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘string_to_char’ differ in signedness
print.c: In function ‘Fwrite_char’:
print.c:573: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘copy_text’
differ in signedness
print.c:573: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘insert_1_both’ differ in signedness
print.c: In function ‘write_string’:
print.c:593: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘copy_text’
differ in signedness
print.c:593: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘insert_1_both’ differ in signedness
print.c: In function ‘write_string_1’:
print.c:610: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘copy_text’
differ in signedness
print.c:610: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘insert_1_both’ differ in signedness
print.c: In function ‘Fwith_output_to_temp_buffer’:
print.c:714: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘temp_output_buffer_setup’ differ in signedness
print.c: In function ‘Fterpri’:
print.c:745: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘copy_text’
differ in signedness
print.c:745: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘insert_1_both’ differ in signedness
print.c: In function ‘Fprin1’:
print.c:784: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘copy_text’
differ in signedness
print.c:784: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘insert_1_both’ differ in signedness
print.c: In function ‘Fprin1_to_string’:
print.c:827: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘copy_text’
differ in signedness
print.c:827: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘insert_1_both’ differ in signedness
print.c: In function ‘Fprinc’:
print.c:880: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘copy_text’
differ in signedness
print.c:880: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘insert_1_both’ differ in signedness
print.c: In function ‘Fprint’:
print.c:924: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘copy_text’
differ in signedness
print.c:924: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘insert_1_both’ differ in signedness
print.c: In function ‘float_to_string’:
print.c:1184: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__builtin___strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
print.c:1184: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__inline_strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
print.c:1190: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__builtin___strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
print.c:1190: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__inline_strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
print.c:1209: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__builtin___strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
print.c:1209: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__inline_strcpy_chk’ differ in signedness
print.c:1230: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__builtin___sprintf_chk’ differ in signedness
print.c:1231: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘atof’
differ in signedness
print.c:1268: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__builtin___sprintf_chk’ differ in signedness
print.c:1268: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 4 of
‘__builtin___sprintf_chk’ differ in signedness
print.c: In function ‘print_object’:
print.c:1556: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 5 has
type ‘Lisp_Object’
print.c:1568: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘float_to_string’ differ in signedness
print.c:1640: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__builtin___sprintf_chk’ differ in signedness
print.c:1653: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘__builtin___sprintf_chk’ differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 lread.c
lread.c: In function ‘Fload’:
lread.c:834: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strcmp’
differ in signedness
lread.c:837: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strcmp’
differ in signedness
lread.c: In function ‘openp’:
lread.c:1233: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strncpy_chk’ differ in signedness
lread.c:1233: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strncpy_chk’ differ in signedness
lread.c:1239: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strncpy_chk’ differ in signedness
lread.c:1239: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strncpy_chk’ differ in signedness
lread.c:1245: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strncat_chk’ differ in signedness
lread.c:1245: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strncat_chk’ differ in signedness
lread.c:1280: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in signedness
lread.c: In function ‘to_multibyte’:
lread.c:2139: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘parse_str_as_multibyte’ differ in signedness
lread.c:2151: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘str_as_multibyte’ differ in signedness
lread.c: In function ‘Fintern’:
lread.c:3383: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘oblookup’
differ in signedness
lread.c: In function ‘Fintern_soft’:
lread.c:3434: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘oblookup’
differ in signedness
lread.c: In function ‘Funintern’:
lread.c:3466: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘oblookup’
differ in signedness
lread.c: In function ‘init_lread’:
lread.c:3961: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘access’
differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 abbrev.c
abbrev.c: In function ‘write_abbrev’:
abbrev.c:492: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
abbrev.c:495: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
abbrev.c:497: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
abbrev.c:499: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
abbrev.c:501: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 syntax.c
syntax.c: In function ‘Finternal_describe_syntax_value’:
syntax.c:1108: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
syntax.c:1111: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
syntax.c:1116: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
syntax.c:1118: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
syntax.c:1121: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
syntax.c:1123: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
syntax.c:1126: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
syntax.c:1128: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
syntax.c:1130: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘insert’
differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 unexmacosx.c
unexmacosx.c: In function ‘read_load_commands’:
unexmacosx.c:682: warning: format ‘%#8x’ expects type ‘unsigned int’, but
argument 2 has type ‘vm_address_t’
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 bytecode.c
bytecode.c: In function ‘Fbyte_code’:
bytecode.c:877: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘temp_output_buffer_setup’ differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 process.c
process.c: In function ‘Fmake_network_process’:
process.c:3067: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strncpy_chk’ differ in signedness
process.c:3067: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strncpy_chk’ differ in signedness
process.c:3112: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in signedness
process.c:3122: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘getaddrinfo’ differ in signedness
process.c:3147: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘getservbyname’ differ in signedness
process.c:3288: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 3 of
‘getsockname’ differ in signedness
process.c:3386: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 3 of
‘getsockname’ differ in signedness
process.c: In function ‘Fnetwork_interface_info’:
process.c:3754: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__builtin___strncpy_chk’ differ in signedness
process.c:3754: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘__inline_strncpy_chk’ differ in signedness
process.c: In function ‘server_accept_connection’:
process.c:4038: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 3 of ‘accept’
differ in signedness
process.c:4166: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 3 of
‘getsockname’ differ in signedness
process.c: In function ‘wait_reading_process_output’:
process.c:4930: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 3 of
‘getpeername’ differ in signedness
process.c: In function ‘read_process_output’:
process.c:5075: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 6 of ‘recvfrom’
differ in signedness
process.c: In function ‘send_process’:
process.c:5527: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘encode_coding’ differ in signedness
process.c: In function ‘emacs_get_tty_pgrp’:
process.c:5861: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘emacs_open’ differ in signedness
process.c: In function ‘Fsignal_process’:
process.c:6304: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6304: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strncmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6310: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6313: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6316: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6319: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6322: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6325: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6328: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6331: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6334: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6337: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6340: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6343: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6346: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6349: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6352: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6355: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6358: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6361: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6364: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6367: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6370: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6373: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6376: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6379: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6382: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6385: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6388: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6391: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6394: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
process.c:6397: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of ‘xstricmp’
differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 callproc.c
callproc.c: In function ‘Fcall_process’:
callproc.c:391: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘emacs_open’ differ in signedness
callproc.c:538: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘creat’
differ in signedness
callproc.c:809: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘insert_1_both’ differ in signedness
callproc.c:826: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘detect_coding’ differ in signedness
callproc.c:836: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
‘decode_coding’ differ in signedness
callproc.c:836: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 3 of
‘decode_coding’ differ in signedness
callproc.c:858: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘insert_1_both’ differ in signedness
callproc.c:896: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘insert_1_both’ differ in signedness
callproc.c:924: warning: pointer targets in initialization differ in
signedness
callproc.c:924: warning: pointer targets in initialization differ in
signedness
callproc.c: In function ‘init_callproc’:
callproc.c:1609: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘access’
differ in signedness
callproc.c:1615: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘access’
differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 region-cache.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 sound.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 atimer.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 doprnt.c
doprnt.c: In function ‘doprnt1’:
doprnt.c:249: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
doprnt.c:257: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strlen’
differ in signedness
doprnt.c:280: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strwidth’
differ in signedness
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 strftime.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 intervals.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 textprop.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 composite.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 md5.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 terminfo.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 lastfile.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -c -fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX  -I/opt/local/include -Demacs
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 mktime.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
-fpascal-strings -DMAC_OSX -Dtemacs  -O2 -arch x86_64 -L/opt/local/lib
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src/prefix-args.c
-o prefix-args
rm -f ../etc/DOC
../lib-src/make-docfile -d
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
sunfns.o dosfns.o msdos.o xterm.o xfns.o xmenu.o xselect.o xrdb.o xsmfns.o
fringe.o image.o mac.o macterm.o macfns.o macmenu.o macselect.o fontset.o
w32.o w32bdf.o w32console.o w32fns.o w32heap.o w32inevt.o w32menu.o
w32proc.o w32reg.o w32select.o w32term.o w32xfns.o dispnew.o frame.o
scroll.o xdisp.o xmenu.o window.o charset.o coding.o category.o ccl.o cm.o
term.o xfaces.o   emacs.o keyboard.o macros.o keymap.o sysdep.o buffer.o
filelock.o insdel.o marker.o minibuf.o fileio.o dired.o filemode.o cmds.o
casetab.o casefiddle.o indent.o search.o regex.o undo.o alloc.o data.o doc.o
editfns.o callint.o eval.o floatfns.o fns.o print.o lread.o abbrev.o
syntax.o unexmacosx.o bytecode.o process.o callproc.o region-cache.o sound.o
atimer.o doprnt.o strftime.o intervals.o textprop.o composite.o md5.o    >
../etc/DOC
echo "dispnew.o frame.o scroll.o xdisp.o xmenu.o window.o charset.o coding.o
category.o ccl.o cm.o term.o xfaces.o   emacs.o keyboard.o macros.o keymap.o
sysdep.o buffer.o filelock.o insdel.o marker.o minibuf.o fileio.o dired.o
filemode.o cmds.o casetab.o casefiddle.o indent.o search.o regex.o undo.o
alloc.o data.o doc.o editfns.o callint.o eval.o floatfns.o fns.o print.o
lread.o abbrev.o syntax.o unexmacosx.o bytecode.o process.o callproc.o
region-cache.o sound.o atimer.o doprnt.o strftime.o intervals.o textprop.o
composite.o md5.o    terminfo.o lastfile.o    mktime.o " > buildobj.lst
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2  -prebind -Xlinker -headerpad -Xlinker 690 -L/opt/local/lib
-o temacs pre-crt0.o dispnew.o frame.o scroll.o xdisp.o xmenu.o window.o
charset.o coding.o category.o ccl.o cm.o term.o xfaces.o   emacs.o
keyboard.o macros.o keymap.o sysdep.o buffer.o filelock.o insdel.o marker.o
minibuf.o fileio.o dired.o filemode.o cmds.o casetab.o casefiddle.o indent.o
search.o regex.o undo.o alloc.o data.o doc.o editfns.o callint.o eval.o
floatfns.o fns.o print.o lread.o abbrev.o syntax.o unexmacosx.o bytecode.o
process.o callproc.o region-cache.o sound.o atimer.o doprnt.o strftime.o
intervals.o textprop.o composite.o md5.o    terminfo.o lastfile.o
mktime.o     -lncurses
../lib-src/make-docfile -a ../etc/DOC -d
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/src
../lisp/mouse.elc ../lisp/select.elc ../lisp/scroll-bar.elc
../lisp/vmsproc.elc ../lisp/vms-patch.elc ../lisp/ls-lisp.elc
../lisp/dos-fns.elc ../lisp/w32-fns.elc ../lisp/dos-w32.elc
../lisp/disp-table.elc ../lisp/dos-vars.elc ../lisp/tooltip.elc
../lisp/image.elc ../lisp/fringe.elc ../lisp/dnd.elc ../lisp/mwheel.elc
../lisp/tool-bar.elc ../lisp/x-dnd.elc ../lisp/international/ccl.elc
../lisp/international/codepage.elc ../lisp/international/fontset.elc
../lisp/abbrev.elc ../lisp/buff-menu.elc ../lisp/button.elc
../lisp/emacs-lisp/byte-run.elc ../lisp/cus-face.elc ../lisp/cus-start.elc
../lisp/custom.elc ../lisp/emacs-lisp/backquote.elc
../lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp-mode.elc ../lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp.elc
../lisp/facemenu.elc ../lisp/faces.elc ../lisp/files.elc
../lisp/emacs-lisp/float-sup.elc ../lisp/format.elc ../lisp/frame.elc
../lisp/help.elc ../lisp/indent.elc ../lisp/isearch.elc
../lisp/rfn-eshadow.elc ../lisp/loadup.el ../lisp/loaddefs.el
../lisp/bindings.elc ../lisp/emacs-lisp/map-ynp.elc ../lisp/env.elc
../lisp/international/mule.elc ../lisp/international/mule-conf.el
../lisp/international/mule-cmds.elc ../lisp/international/characters.elc
../lisp/international/ucs-tables.elc ../lisp/international/utf-8.elc
../lisp/international/utf-16.elc ../lisp/international/latin-1.el
../lisp/international/latin-2.el ../lisp/international/latin-3.el
../lisp/international/latin-4.el ../lisp/international/latin-5.el
../lisp/international/latin-8.el ../lisp/international/latin-9.el
../lisp/case-table.elc ../lisp/language/chinese.elc
../lisp/language/cyrillic.elc ../lisp/language/indian.elc
../lisp/language/devanagari.el ../lisp/language/kannada.el
../lisp/language/malayalam.el ../lisp/language/tamil.el
../lisp/language/english.el ../lisp/language/ethiopic.elc
../lisp/language/european.elc ../lisp/language/czech.el
../lisp/language/slovak.el ../lisp/language/romanian.el
../lisp/language/greek.el ../lisp/language/hebrew.el
../lisp/language/japanese.el ../lisp/language/korean.el
../lisp/language/lao.el ../lisp/language/thai.el
../lisp/language/tibetan.elc ../lisp/language/vietnamese.elc
../lisp/language/misc-lang.el ../lisp/language/utf-8-lang.el
../lisp/language/georgian.el ../lisp/menu-bar.elc ../lisp/paths.el
../lisp/register.elc ../lisp/replace.elc ../lisp/simple.elc
../lisp/startup.elc ../lisp/subr.elc ../lisp/term/tty-colors.elc
../lisp/font-core.elc ../lisp/emacs-lisp/syntax.elc ../lisp/font-lock.elc
../lisp/jit-lock.elc ../lisp/textmodes/fill.elc ../lisp/textmodes/page.elc
../lisp/textmodes/paragraphs.elc ../lisp/textmodes/text-mode.elc
../lisp/emacs-lisp/timer.elc ../lisp/vc-hooks.elc ../lisp/jka-cmpr-hook.elc
../lisp/ediff-hook.elc ../lisp/widget.elc ../lisp/window.elc
../lisp/version.el
LC_ALL=C ./temacs -batch -l loadup dump
Loading loadup.el (source)...
Using load-path
(/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_emacs/work/emacs-22.3/lisp)
Loading emacs-lisp/byte-run...
Loading emacs-lisp/backquote...
Loading subr...
Loading version.el (source)...
Loading widget...
Loading custom...
Loading emacs-lisp/map-ynp...
Loading env...
Loading cus-start...
Loading international/mule...
Loading international/mule-conf.el (source)...
Loading format...
Loading bindings...
Loading files...
Loading cus-face...
Loading faces...
Loading button...
Loading startup...
Lists of integers (garbage collection statistics) are normal output
while building Emacs; they do not indicate a problem.
((11079 . 8126) (4695 . 0) (529 . 6) 16607 14994 (8 . 7) (17 . 0) (820 .
1753))
Loading loaddefs.el (source)...
((29063 . 10667) (7668 . 0) (538 . 10) 42507 14994 (34 . 33) (17 . 0) (3692
. 1299))
Loading simple...
Loading help...
Loading jka-cmpr-hook...
Loading international/mule-cmds...
Loading case-table...
Loading international/utf-8...
Loading international/utf-16...
Loading international/characters...
Loading international/latin-1.el (source)...
Loading international/latin-2.el (source)...
Loading international/latin-3.el (source)...
Loading international/latin-4.el (source)...
Loading international/latin-5.el (source)...
Loading international/latin-8.el (source)...
Loading international/latin-9.el (source)...
Loading language/chinese...
Loading language/cyrillic...
Loading language/indian...
Loading language/devanagari.el (source)...
Loading language/malayalam.el (source)...
Loading language/tamil.el (source)...
Loading language/kannada.el (source)...
Loading language/english.el (source)...
Loading language/ethiopic...
Loading language/european...
Loading language/czech.el (source)...
Loading language/slovak.el (source)...
Loading language/romanian.el (source)...
Loading language/greek.el (source)...
Loading language/hebrew.el (source)...
Loading language/japanese.el (source)...
Loading language/korean.el (source)...
Loading language/lao.el (source)...
Loading language/thai.el (source)...
Loading language/tibetan...
Loading language/vietnamese...
Loading language/misc-lang.el (source)...
Loading language/utf-8-lang.el (source)...
Loading language/georgian.el (source)...
Loading international/ucs-tables...
Loading indent...
Loading window...
Loading frame...
Loading term/tty-colors...
Loading font-core...
Loading facemenu...
Loading emacs-lisp/syntax...
Loading font-lock...
Loading jit-lock...
Loading emacs-lisp/timer...
Loading isearch...
Loading rfn-eshadow...
((48502 . 11271) (10358 . 0) (567 . 45) 61640 159111 (63 . 4) (18 . 12)
(4852 . 1162))
Loading menu-bar...
Loading paths.el (source)...
Loading emacs-lisp/lisp...
Loading textmodes/page...
Loading register...
Loading textmodes/paragraphs...
Loading emacs-lisp/lisp-mode...
Loading textmodes/text-mode...
Loading textmodes/fill...
((54964 . 4809) (10896 . 0) (569 . 43) 74084 160781 (63 . 4) (18 . 12) (5363
. 1519))
Loading replace...
Loading abbrev...
Loading buff-menu...
((55796 . 3977) (11125 . 0) (570 . 42) 74493 161271 (63 . 4) (18 . 12) (5379
. 1441))
Loading emacs-lisp/float-sup...
((55822 . 3951) (11129 . 0) (570 . 42) 74548 161271 (64 . 9) (18 . 12) (5381
. 1439))
Loading vc-hooks...
Loading ediff-hook...
((56895 . 2878) (11247 . 0) (571 . 41) 75745 161288 (64 . 9) (18 . 12) (5448
. 1372))
Finding pointers to doc strings...
Finding pointers to doc strings...done
Dumping under names emacs and emacs-22.3.1
unexec: unrecognized section name in __DATA segment
--- List of All Regions ---
   address     size prot maxp
--- List of Regions to be Dumped ---
   address     size prot maxp
--- Header Information ---
Magic = 0xfeedfacf
CPUType = 16777223
CPUSubType = -2147483645
FileType = 0x2
NCmds = 12
SizeOfCmds = 1920
Flags = 0x00000085
Highest address of load commands in input file: 0x3da000
Lowest offset of all sections in __TEXT segment:   0x16c0
--- List of Load Commands in Input File ---
# cmd              cmdsize name                address     size
0 LC_SEGMENT_64          72 __PAGEZERO                0 0x100000000
1 LC_SEGMENT_64         632 __TEXT           0x100000000 0x152000
                           __text           0x1000016c0 0x11ea0c
                           __symbol_stub1   0x1001200cc    0x49e
                           __stub_helper    0x10012056a    0x7c2
                           __cstring        0x100120d30  0x10149
                           __const          0x100130e80    0x3b4
                           __unwind_info    0x100131240   0x16b8
                           __eh_frame       0x1001328f8  0x1f6f8
2 LC_SEGMENT_64         632 __DATA           0x100152000 0x242000
                           __nl_symbol_ptr  0x100152000     0x70
                           __la_symbol_ptr  0x100152070    0x628
                           __program_vars   0x1001526a0     0x28
                           __const          0x1001526e0    0x730
                           __data           0x100152e20 0x1df3e8
                           __bss            0x100332220  0x51830
                           __common         0x100383a60  0x103f9
3 LC_SEGMENT_64          72 __LINKEDIT       0x100394000  0x46000
4 unknown                48
5 LC_SYMTAB              24
6 LC_DYSYMTAB            80
7 LC_LOAD_DYLINKER       32
8 LC_UUID                24
9 LC_UNIXTHREAD         184
10 LC_LOAD_DYLIB          64
11 LC_LOAD_DYLIB          56
0x100dfc080 (sz:   0x3f24/  0x3f28)
0x100d00000 (sz:  0x4abe5/ 0xfc080)
0x100afc080 (sz:   0x3f24/  0x3f28)
0x100a00000 (sz:  0xfc07f/ 0xfc080)
0x1017f8000 (sz:   0x26ca/  0x7fa0)
0x101000000 (sz: 0x26a7fd/0x7f8000)
0x10044c000 (sz:        0/  0x1000)
--- Load Commands written to Output File ---
Writing segment __PAGEZERO       @        0 (       0/0x100000000 @
0)
Writing segment __TEXT           @        0 (0x152000/0x152000 @
0x100000000)
Writing segment __DATA           @ 0x152000 (0x242000/0x242000 @
0x100152000)
        section __nl_symbol_ptr  at 0x152000 - 0x152070 (sz:     0x70)
        section __la_symbol_ptr  at 0x152070 - 0x152698 (sz:    0x628)
make[1]: *** [emacs] Error 1
make: *** [src] Error 2