Subject: Re: bug#52833: native compilation fails on teco.el from MELPA

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 13:31:31 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> > I've installed a fix on master as e7699bf290, please have a look if it
>> > works for you as well.
>> >
>> > Maintainers will tell us if we want to backport it on emacs-28 as well
>> > (I think would be worth).
>> 
>> If it doesn't lead to any regressions on master, backporting it to
>> emacs-28 sounds like a good idea to me.
>
> Agreed, let's revisit this in a week or two.

It's now been two weeks, so should this be backported now?  (I can't
recall seeing any regressions, but I haven't paid that much attention
the past few weeks.)

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no