Subject: Re: bug#52797: texlive broken install

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 17:34:55 +0100

Michael,

Michael Zappa 写道：
> I am currently on a foreign installation of Guix after some time 
> on Guix
> System, and did not appreciate that guix-daemon ran off of the 
> root
> user's guix. Simply running `guix pull` as root and restarting 
> the
> daemon fixed this issue.

\o/

> I see Jéŕemy posted in the 'help' mail list for this issue, I 
> will
> consider that list for questions in the future. I am new to the 
> mailing
> list system.

I think either list is fine.  You encountered a real bug, after 
all; it's not your job to know it was ‘fixed’ or that it wasn't 
‘actually’ related to texlive at all.

Searching issues.guix.gnu.org for existing bug reports first is 
appreciated, but it's not always easy to guess which keywords to 
use.

Plus: closing bugs is fun.  Doing so now.

Kind regards,

T G-R