Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Update docker to 20.10.11.

From: Pierre Langlois <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 14:17:50 +0000

Hi Guix!

Here's a series to update docker.  My use of docker is quite limited so
we might want more testing, I just have a basic Ubuntu container.

Also, while looking into this I noticed containerd's patch-paths phase
wasn't running at all so I fixed that. However I'm not sure how
containerd worked before without it. Docker bundles its own
version that we also patch, so we're probably not hitting the code that
needed patching.

Thanks,
Pierre

Pierre Langlois (4):
  gnu: containerd: Fix patch-paths build phase.
  gnu: containerd: Update to 1.5.8.
  gnu: runc: Update to 1.0.3.
  gnu: docker: Update to 20.10.11.

 gnu/local.mk                                |  1 -
 gnu/packages/docker.scm                     | 80 +++++++++------------
 gnu/packages/networking.scm                 |  6 +-
 gnu/packages/patches/docker-fix-tests.patch | 28 --------
 gnu/packages/virtualization.scm             |  4 +-
 5 files changed, 39 insertions(+), 80 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/docker-fix-tests.patch

-- 
2.34.0