Subject: [PATCH v2 5/7] gnu: docker: Fix mkfs.xfs reference.

From: Pierre Langlois <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 01:46:40 +0100

* gnu/packages/docker.scm (docker)[arguments]: Refer to sbin/mkfs.xfs
instead of bin/mkfs.xfs.
---
 gnu/packages/docker.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/docker.scm b/gnu/packages/docker.scm
index d2c022f552..0d721ead38 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/docker.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/docker.scm
@@ -440,7 +440,7 @@ (define-public docker
                  (substitute-LookPath*
                   ("containerd" "containerd" "bin/containerd")
                   ("ps" "procps" "bin/ps")
-                  ("mkfs.xfs" "xfsprogs" "bin/mkfs.xfs")
+                  ("mkfs.xfs" "xfsprogs" "sbin/mkfs.xfs")
                   ("lvmdiskscan" "lvm2" "sbin/lvmdiskscan")
                   ("pvdisplay" "lvm2" "sbin/pvdisplay")
                   ("blkid" "util-linux" "sbin/blkid")
--
2.34.0