Subject: bug#52778: 29.0.50; refill-mode issues in org-mode

From: Kyle Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 14:07:44 -0500

Ihor Radchenko writes:

> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>>> You are right. I do not actively watch Emacs bug tracker and I had no
>>> information about Rudolf's previous reports today.
>>
>> Did you look at them now?  I meant bugs 52771 and 52772.
>
> Yes. One is fixed already.

Thanks for fixing 52772.  I've marked it as done.  (One way to do that
is appending -done to the bug number in the debbugs address:
<[email-masked]>.)

> The other one should probably be forwarded to
> Org ML. However, I am not sure what is the right way to redirect
> messages from Emacs bug tracker to Org ML. Usually, Kyle takes care
> about this part.

Before replying to a message, you can reassign it the "org-mode" package
by sending a message to [email-masked].  Here's an example:
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=38592;msg=10

However, looking at <https://debbugs.gnu.org/52771>, it's already been
assigned to the org-mode package, so the reply I've sent should go to
Org's mailing list.