Subject: bug#52778: 29.0.50; refill-mode issues in org-mode

From: Ihor Radchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 23:40:16 +0800

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

> What about the other issues that Rudolf reported lately? they all have
> to do with Org, AFAICT.

You are right. I do not actively watch Emacs bug tracker and I had no
information about Rudolf's previous reports today.

Yet, we should probably prioritise discussion of refill-mode issue in
this thread.

I did some debugging for refill-mode in Org.
`refill-post-command-function' calls `refill-fill-paragraph-at', which
not only ignores `fill-paragraph-function', but even
`fill-forward-paragraph-function'. `forward-paragraph' is hard-coded,
I consider to be a bug.

P.S.

Rudolf,

Could you kindly use M-x org-submit-bug-report to prepare your
future bug reports related to Org mode?

Best regards,
Ihor