Subject: bug#52737: 29.0.50; pgtk and StumpWM: Cannot send C-t

From: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 15:20:29 +0800

Ashish SHUKLA <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> FTR, me and OP also able to reproduce this behaviour successfully in
> another Gtk 3.x application, gnome-terminal.

Does that mean the prefix doesn't work for you in GNOME Terminal either?

> Apart from this, I also noticed in my setup mouse wheel stopped
> working. In M-x describe-key, in pgtk version it shows up as
> <touch-end>, whereas in non-pgtk version, it's showing up as
> <mouse-5>.

That's expected, as the X (without XInput2) and PGTK ports use different
events to report wheel movement.  It should all work though, so please
tell what you see before `touch-end' in the help buffer describing the
key sequence.

Or do you only see `touch-end'? In that case, it looks like a GTK bug I
recall from somewhere.

Thanks.