Subject: [PATCH 0/5] gnu: postgresql-*: Update all versions.

From: Brice Waegeneire <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 13:57:29 +0100

Hello Guix,

Those patch update all postgresql version and deprecate postgresql-9.6 in
favor of postgresql-10, as the former is EOL.  For this deprecation to be
obvious for the end user, I have updated the 'supersede' procedure to display
the package versions.

I suggest we keep either keep the last EOL version of postgresql (ATM 9.6)
along or just drop support for the EOL version all together.  There was a
similar topic in <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/48484>.

Cheers,
- Brice

Brice Waegeneire (5):
  packages: Display superseded package version.
  gnu: postgresql-9.6: Update to 9.6.24.
  gnu: postgresql-10: Update to 10.19.
  gnu: postgresql-11: Update to 11.14.
  gnu: Add postgresql-14.

 gnu/packages.scm           |  6 ++++--
 gnu/packages/databases.scm | 34 +++++++++++++++++++++++++---------
 guix/scripts/package.scm   | 24 ++++++++++++++----------
 3 files changed, 43 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)

--
2.34.0