Subject: 26.3; "keybinding" should be "key binding" in the doc

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 00:09:31 +0000

Except when part of a code name, the manuals correctly use "key
binding", not "keybinding".  There are a few typos, though:

(emacs) `Quotation Marks':

 not affect these keybindings, they are not keybindings of

(elisp) `Loadintg Non-ASCII':

 This can matter when making keybindings to

(elisp) `Active Keymaps':

 modal/transient keybindings (the function

(elisp) `'Search and Replace':

 providing additional keybindings that are useful

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2019-08-29
Repository revision: 96dd0196c28bc36779584e47fffcca433c9309cd
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19042
Configured using:
 `configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''