Subject: bug#52653: closed (bug#52653: prusa-slicer fails build at configure)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 22:17:02 +0000

Your bug report

#52653: prusa-slicer fails build at configure

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
52653: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=52653
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: bug#52653: prusa-slicer fails build at configure
From: Guillaume Le Vaillant <[email-masked]>
To: Jacob Hrbek <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 22:09:39 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Fixed by updating prusa-slicer to version 2.4.0 in commit
e0ef09a86c108805ae294fc0ce8d638e420f206d.

Subject: prusa-slicer fails build at configure
From: Jacob Hrbek <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 03:59:26 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

kreyren@leonid~$ guix shell prusa-slicer -- prusa-slicer
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
The following derivations will be built:
    /gnu/store/zfwki101pn4fzpcwx0j5768nbxxvfhay-profile.drv
/gnu/store/qqx7n08ilmc9rhyvk5y8z5b0g2sdzlpw-prusa-slicer-2.3.3.drv

52.0 MB will be downloaded
  module-import-compiled  177KiB       606KiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  cereal-1.3.0  502KiB                 622KiB/s 00:01 
[##################] 100.0%
  coreutils-8.32  2.4MiB               3.1MiB/s 00:01 
[##################] 100.0%
  gtk%2B-3.24.30-bin  760KiB           3.6MiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  hidapi-0.10.1  40KiB                 550KiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  ilmbase-2.5.7  220KiB                1.6MiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  inetutils-2.0  434KiB                2.5MiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  libigl-2.3.0  598KiB                 780KiB/s 00:01 
[##################] 100.0%
  libmspack-0.10.1  58KiB              1.2MiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  libproxy-0.4.17  69KiB               1.5MiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  libsigsegv-2.13  16KiB               1.1MiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  glib-networking-2.70.0  120KiB       660KiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  gawk-5.1.0  1.0MiB                   2.3MiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  module-import-compiled  173KiB       1.6MiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  nlopt-2.4.2  261KiB                  2.5MiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  perl-file-basedir-0.08  14KiB        1.3MiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  perl-file-desktopentry-0.22  14KiB   815KiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  perl-ipc-system-simple-1.26  25KiB   1.9MiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  perl-uri-5.05  77KiB                 793KiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  prusa-slicer-2.3.3-checkout  28.8MiB 3.7MiB/s 00:08 
[##################] 100.0%
  perl-file-mimeinfo-0.29  38KiB       1.5MiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  sdl-1.2.15  441KiB                   1.6MiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  sed-4.8  242KiB                      1.7MiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  snappy-1.1.9  25KiB                  1.8MiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  wayland-protocols-1.23  61KiB        1.0MiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  c-blosc-1.18.1  38KiB                1.1MiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  xprop-1.2.5  23KiB                   510KiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  openvdb-8.0.1  2.4MiB                2.3MiB/s 00:01 
[##################] 100.0%
  xset-1.2.4  19KiB                    2.8MiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  xdg-utils-1.1.3  53KiB               2.7MiB/s 00:00 
[##################] 100.0%
  wxwidgets-3.0.5.1  7.5MiB            2.9MiB/s 00:03 
[##################] 100.0%
building 
/gnu/store/qqx7n08ilmc9rhyvk5y8z5b0g2sdzlpw-prusa-slicer-2.3.3.drv...
| 'configure' phasebuilder for 
`/gnu/store/qqx7n08ilmc9rhyvk5y8z5b0g2sdzlpw-prusa-slicer-2.3.3.drv' 
failed with exit code 1
build of 
/gnu/store/qqx7n08ilmc9rhyvk5y8z5b0g2sdzlpw-prusa-slicer-2.3.3.drv failed
View build log at 
'/var/log/guix/drvs/qq/x7n08ilmc9rhyvk5y8z5b0g2sdzlpw-prusa-slicer-2.3.3.drv.bz2'.
cannot build derivation 
`/gnu/store/zfwki101pn4fzpcwx0j5768nbxxvfhay-profile.drv': 1 
dependencies couldn't be built
guix shell: error: build of 
`/gnu/store/zfwki101pn4fzpcwx0j5768nbxxvfhay-profile.drv' failed
kreyren@leonid~$ guix describe
Generation 2    Dec 18 2021 17:08:15    (current)
   guix f80b5c3
     repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
     branch: master
     commit: f80b5c3d2f04ada0cb2534edb12da5a58eed94ce

-- 
-- Jacob Hrbek