Subject: [bug#52576] [PATCH] gnu: ibus-anthy: Update to 1.15.12

From: Taiju HIGASHI <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 23:49:15 +0900

>> ```
>> $ cat ~/.guix-profile/libexec/ibus-setup-anthy
>>
>
> Indeed, this script being in your user profile suggests that ibus-anthy
> is installed for your user, not for the system. That explains why it
> works for you (the ibus-anthy package at
> /gnu/store/93fbwxycshdz4gcqphcns3dk0x5fxayx-ibus-anthy-1.5.14 contains
> lib/girepository-1.0 with Anthy-9000.typelib so it must be in
> /home/taiju/.guix-profile/lib/girepository-1.0 too). Since your typelib
> contains /home/taiju/.guix-profile/lib/girepository-1.0 (twice, by the
> way, you might want to check that), that explains why it happens to
> work on your system.

I see, so the problem just doesn't happen to occur in my environment.
Indeed, /home/taiju/.guix-profile/lib/girepository-1.0 has appeared
twice in my environment.

As you might have guessed, there was also Anthy-9000.typelib.

```
ls /gnu/store/93fbwxycshdz4gcqphcns3dk0x5fxayx-ibus-anthy-1.5.14/lib/girepository-1.0
Anthy-9000.typelib
```

> Higashi-san, thanks a lot for your tremendous support in addition to
> having provided the original version upgrade !

You're welcome. This package is very important for Japanese users and I
am willing to help you to solve the problem.

Regards,
-- 
Taiju