Subject: Re: gdk-pixbuf+svg

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 14:17:05 +0100

Hi Florian,

Am Freitag, dem 17.12.2021 um 13:27 +0100 schrieb Florian Hoertlehner:
> I believe something has changed in guix that breaks my package
> definition of vscodium.
> 
> I had this package running for 6 months, and now it no longer works:
> https://github.com/pink-gorilla/gorilla-guix-chan/blob/master/BAD/vscode.scm
In general, it is your obligation as a channel manager to track Guix
and keep up-to-date with its changes, particularly in this case the
looooooooooong core-updates cycle.

> I get this error: 
> gorilla/packages/vscode.scm:131:22: In procedure inputs:
>  error: gdk-pixbuf+svg: unbound variable
> 
> Any ideas?
gdk-pixbuf+svg no longer exists as of the recent merge of core-updates-
frozen.  Depending on your use case you'll have to use gdk-pixbuf or
librsvg instead.

Cheers