Subject: [bug#52562] [PATCH] gnu: xorg-server: Update to 21.1.2.

From: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 14:56:19 +0100

Hello,

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> writes:
> In case anybody is wondering about the security issues, the commit
> message has been amended like this in my tree:
>
> ------
> gnu: xorg-server: Update to 21.1.2 [fixes CVE-2021-{4008,4009,4010,4011}].
>
> * gnu/packages/xorg.scm (xorg-server): Update to 21.1.2.
> (xorg-server-for-tests): Use version 21.1.1.
> ------

Just pitching in to say that those CVE numbers should be fully typed
instead of using shell expansion-style, so that one can run `git log
--grep=CVE-2021-4008`.  Note that these can be in the commit message
body.

-- 
Josselin Poiret