Subject: bug#52545: 29.0.50; Make org-babel-execute-buffer ignore irrelevant src blocks

From: Rudolf Adamkovič <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 21:39:58 +0100

Max Nikulin <[email-masked]> writes:

> No, it means instruction to unload support of emacs-lisp even it was 
> loaded before.

I see.  Thank you for the explanation!  I misunderstood the (rather
unusual) "org-babel-do-load-languages" API despite having read the
documentation.

> I do not insist that current behavior is the best possible. There are 
> still some reasons behind such choice.

Then, perhaps Ihor had the best idea, where Org would become smart
enough to avoid "executing BibTeX" and similar?

Rudy
-- 
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by."
-- Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt

Rudolf Adamkovič <[email-masked]> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia