Subject: bug#52545: 29.0.50; Make org-babel-execute-buffer ignore irrelevant src blocks

From: Rudolf Adamkovič <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 22:37:43 +0100

"Berry, Charles" <[email-masked]> writes:

> The problem cited here *only* exists for execution using
> org-babel-execute-buffer or similar functions.
>
> For that case, setting buffer or heading properties, such as […]
> resolves the issue.
>
> So the user needs to add just one-line per language to set this up.

I think we look at the problem from two different perspectives.  You
look at the problem from the "how" perspective, whereas I look at it
from the "why" perspective.  Sure, we can work around everything in Org.
Now, does that mean that Org should try to execute BibTeX blocks when
executing a buffer?  I do not think so.

Rudy

-- 
"'Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, 'if it was so, it might be; and
if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'"
-- Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

Rudolf Adamkovič <[email-masked]> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia