Subject: [bug#52530] [PATCH core-updates-frozen] WIP: Add rust-gtk4 and dependencies

From: Herman Rimm <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 18:47:03 +0100

Hi Maxim,

Apologies, it seems rust-gtk4-rs and dependency packages were also
written by Sergio Pastor Pérez and merged into rust-team. Aside from the
descriptions and comments, the diff is:

diff --git a/gnu/packages/crates-gtk.scm b/gnu/packages/crates-gtk.scm
index 51f02788d3..6d419c0318 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/crates-gtk.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/crates-gtk.scm
@@ -2660,14 +2660,13 @@ (define-public rust-gtk4-macros-0.7
                        ("rust-proc-macro2" ,rust-proc-macro2-1)
                        ("rust-quick-xml" ,rust-quick-xml-0.30)
                        ("rust-quote" ,rust-quote-1)
-                       ("rust-gtk4" ,rust-gtk4-0.7)
                        ("rust-syn" ,rust-syn-1))
        #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-futures-channel" ,rust-futures-channel-0.3)
                                    ("rust-futures-util" ,rust-futures-util-0.3)
                                    ("rust-gtk4" ,rust-gtk4-0.7)
                                    ("rust-trybuild2" ,rust-trybuild2-1))))
     (native-inputs (list pkg-config))
-    (inputs (list gdk-pixbuf gtk))
+    (inputs (list gtk))
     (home-page "https://gtk-rs.org/")
     (synopsis "Macros helpers for GTK 4 bindings")
     (description "Macros helpers for GTK 4 bindings.")

You can close this thread (or could I?).

Cheers,
Herman