Subject: Re: [bug#52524] [PATCH 2]

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 00:43:47 -0500

On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 04:46:59PM -0500, Justin Veilleux wrote:
> Here is the updated version.

> From 31aad60271fd58a300513cf14cfef5664139de37 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: terramorpha <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 16:21:06 -0500
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add qdirstat.
> 
> * gnu/packages/disk.scm (qdirstat): New variable

Thanks! I pushed as 6335c94b1d9897b6f65234f6d266c0c0f36d6112, after
making these changes:

* Cosmetic changes to indentation

* Fixed a spelling mistake:
> +    (synopsis "Storage utilisation vizualization tool")
                                        ^                    
			              visualization

* Corrected the issues reported by `guix lint`. Specifically, I
added a file-name field to the origin, and I added bash-minimal to the
inputs, since it will be referred to by the wrapper. The latter change
matters when cross-compiling:

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?id=eac82c0e0a9f5afb5452928acf9b84cbc019c81c