Subject: bug#52503: 29.0.50; sokoban window does not redraw itself

From: Dieter Deyke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 11:29:17 +0100

When I play the game sokoban (from ELPA) and the emacs frame gets
obscured by some other window, sokoban does not get redrawn after being
unobscured. This is on debian running X windows.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.30, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-12-10 built on deyke2
Repository revision: e98ca32176871011451b04c0b952aef07d658f72
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12013000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bookworm/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local/emacs'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  msb-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/deyke/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20211208.1819/transient hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sokoban gamegrid compface gnus-fun python tramp-sh
tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat
shell ls-lisp swbuff dired-aux tabify dd-misc add-log sh-script smie
executable time-stamp copyright gnus-draft url-http url-gw url-auth
gnus-gravatar gnus-picon sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-bcklg
gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual nnfolder qp gnus-cache gnutls network-stream nsm
gravatar dns url-cache spam-stat smtpmail sendmail nnrss nnml gnus-topic
gnus-msg gnus-async nntp flycheck dash session infodoc-theme appt view
mule-util solar cal-dst holidays hol-loaddefs vc-fossil org-duration
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher
org-element avl-tree generator ol-eww eww xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar
ezimage dframe ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex
ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi cl-extra help-mode face-remap
generic-x org-contacts org-capture org-agenda org-refile gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku svg
dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
yank-media rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
text-property-search org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-color org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex ol rx org-keys
oc org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cl rcirc parse-time iso8601 time-date
ring netrc emms-volume easy-mmode emms-volume-sndioctl
emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse emms-volume-amixer
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mpv emms-playing-time emms-info emms-later-do
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file thingatpt locate emms-setup emms emms-compat bongo
lastfm-submit pcase volume allout esh-mode esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util server delsel
cua-base msb icomplete mic-paren german-holidays dired dired-loaddefs
which-func imenu time w3m-load info package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars seq
gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 488631 78156)
 (symbols 48 64241 71)
 (strings 32 184255 13835)
 (string-bytes 1 6538928)
 (vectors 16 79763)
 (vector-slots 8 1799462 145197)
 (floats 8 3536 53273)
 (intervals 56 11099 2989)
 (buffers 992 45))

-- 
Dieter Deyke
mailto:[email-masked]
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys B116EA20