Subject: bug#5250: 23.1.90; src/xterm.c does not compile - like #3895 from 2009-07-27

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 01:24:33 +0100

Am 02.01.2010 um 22:28 schrieb Chong Yidong:

> I'm afraid you seem to be the only one who has been having these
> compilation problems (that we know of).  The useful way to tackle this
> problem is to bisect until you find the first change that broke
> compilation, and report that change to us.  Otherwise, there seems  
> to be
> little we can do.

I hardly remember when I last built GNU Emacs with Fink. I have an old  
emacs-23.0.94 from middle of june which uses Fink... (and this area of  
my disk is never backupped)

Xterm.c preprocessed by gcc -E does not give any hints?

--
Greetings

   Pete

A designer knows he has arrived at perfection not when there is no  
longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take  
away.
				– Antoine de Saint-Exupéry