Subject: bug#52494: 13.0.14; Please rerun for me, if necessary

From: Rolf Ade <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 01:10:01 +0100

TeX-LaTeX-sentinel notices the user in at least five cases per message()
he should rerun LaTeX (or a similar command) for this or that reason. I
stumbled over that as user of the longtable package

If is it necessary to rerun the command and the tex file otherwise
formatted successfully why isn't this done automatically for me?

The only reason I can think of for not immediately rerun in such cases
is formatting time and the intermediate result is fine enough for what
it was generated.

So opt-in would be pretty fine. Providing a patch would be even better,
I'm aware, but not able to provide one, atm. But from tinkering around a
bit in the AucTeX sources code I figure it should be a somewhat low
hanging fruit for someone familiar with the inner yards.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 26.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.11)
 of 2019-04-19
Package: 13.0.14

current state:
==============
(setq
 AUCTeX-date "2021-08-26"
 window-system 'x
 LaTeX-version "2e"