Subject: bug#52487: closed (Re: bug#52487: [cuirass]: Feature request: Record the time of a failed build)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 15:01:02 +0000

Your bug report

#52487: [cuirass]: Feature request: Record the time of a failed build

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
52487: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=52487
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#52487: [cuirass]: Feature request: Record the time of a failed build
From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
To: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 16:00:34 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hey,

> Looking at a page like this, we only have timestamps for "completed
> builds", but not for failures:
>
> https://ci.guix.gnu.org/search?query=gnome-41

We have timestamps for failed builds but not for failed-dependency
builds. This is now fixed with:
ca37049a70aaad59a1ed8e21db0de73f22b92622.

Thanks,

Mathieu

Subject: [cuirass]: Feature request: Record the time of a failed build
From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 12:26:57 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Looking at a page like this, we only have timestamps for "completed
builds", but not for failures:

https://ci.guix.gnu.org/search?query=gnome-41