Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] Fix deluge propagating a librsvg incompatible with that of gtk+

From: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 20:17:11 +0100

Hello again,

This time, a modified patch that selects the proper librsvg as is done
in the gtk definition, but adapted for native-inputs, as well as
another that removes the reference to the librsvg needed at build
time.
`guix size /gnu/store/azyp0avyr91jzwwdb3q82al44r3a8g1h-deluge-2.0.3`
reports only one librsvg, that of GTK.

I've tested this by adding a torrent, checking that it does in fact
download.  The UI looks ok, so I guess it should work.

Best,
Josselin

Josselin Poiret (2):
  gnu: deluge: Move librsvg to native inputs
  gnu: deluge: Remove reference of build-time librsvg

 gnu/packages/bittorrent.scm | 20 ++++++++++++++++----
 1 file changed, 16 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.0