Subject: bug#52414: closed (Re: bug#52414: backtrace when emacs get to stuck)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 06:53:02 +0000

Your bug report

#52414: 29.0.50; delete the process created by make-pipe-process will cause

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
52414: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=52414
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#52414: backtrace when emacs get to stuck
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 08:52:34 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 09:31:42 +0800
> From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
> 
> The patch (rev: a81669c69fda1a2d0d4238b8440145fb2aeb959f) fix  my problem. Thank you very much.

Thanks, I'm therefore closing this bug.

Subject: 29.0.50; delete the process created by make-pipe-process will cause
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: bug-gnu-emacs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 21:06:05 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

#+being_src elisp

(setq proc (make-pipe-process
            :name "test"))

(delete-process proc)

#+end_src

eval the above code cause emacs get to stuck

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
Repository revision: 67191f7eee3f2a4e83897c3d820f8c13c629dedb
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19043
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Home China (v10.0.2009.19043.1348)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/d/a/emacs-build/emacs-build/pkg/master-x86_64
 CFLAGS=-O2 --with-native-compilation --with-zlib --with-gnutls
 --with-xml2 --with-lcms2 --with-json --with-harfbuzz --without-cairo
 --with-rsvg --with-png --with-gif --without-tiff --with-jpeg --with-xpm
 --disable-build-details --without-dbus --without-compress-install'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP
XPM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: CHS
  locale-coding-system: cp936

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media rmc puny
dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map
text-property-search time-date seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs cl-lib sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils china-util iso-transl
tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table
term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 70433 14851)
 (symbols 48 6780 1)
 (strings 32 21040 2458)
 (string-bytes 1 724167)
 (vectors 16 15204)
 (vector-slots 8 352997 16182)
 (floats 8 26 280)
 (intervals 56 252 0)
 (buffers 992 10))

[email-masked]