Subject: bug#52414: 29.0.50; delete the process created by make-pipe-process will cause

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 21:06:05 +0800

#+being_src elisp

(setq proc (make-pipe-process
            :name "test"))

(delete-process proc)

#+end_src

eval the above code cause emacs get to stuck

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
Repository revision: 67191f7eee3f2a4e83897c3d820f8c13c629dedb
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19043
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Home China (v10.0.2009.19043.1348)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/d/a/emacs-build/emacs-build/pkg/master-x86_64
 CFLAGS=-O2 --with-native-compilation --with-zlib --with-gnutls
 --with-xml2 --with-lcms2 --with-json --with-harfbuzz --without-cairo
 --with-rsvg --with-png --with-gif --without-tiff --with-jpeg --with-xpm
 --disable-build-details --without-dbus --without-compress-install'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP
XPM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: CHS
  locale-coding-system: cp936

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media rmc puny
dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map
text-property-search time-date seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs cl-lib sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils china-util iso-transl
tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table
term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 70433 14851)
 (symbols 48 6780 1)
 (strings 32 21040 2458)
 (string-bytes 1 724167)
 (vectors 16 15204)
 (vector-slots 8 352997 16182)
 (floats 8 26 280)
 (intervals 56 252 0)
 (buffers 992 10))

[email-masked]