Subject: 28.0.90; load file wrong in Emacs 28 when using find-file-visit-truename

From: Cristi Constantin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 15:22:05 +0000

Hi,

This is my first Emacs bug report.

Please see this thread: 
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2021-12/msg00842.html
There's also this discussion: 
https://github.com/raxod502/straight.el/issues/701

In GNU Emacs 28.0.90 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 
3.24.30, cairo version 1.17.4)
of 2021-12-08 built on dell
Repository revision: 538fc1d0e07aed0e535d9e9f2063f429238df422
Repository branch: makepkg
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101001
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
--localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
--with-sound=alsa --with-modules --without-gconf --without-gsettings
--with-native-compilation --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --without-xaw3d
--without-compress-install
'--program-transform-name=s/\([ec]tags\)/\1.emacs/'
'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
-Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
-fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection'
LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE
XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
electric-pair-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
all-the-icons-ivy-rich-mode: t
ivy-rich-project-root-cache-mode: t
ivy-rich-mode: t
counsel-mode: t
ivy-mode: t
evil-org-mode: t
display-line-numbers-mode: t
whitespace-mode: t
org-indent-mode: t
desktop-save-mode: t
centaur-tabs-mode: t
doom-modeline-mode: t
dimmer-mode: t
general-override-mode: t
git-gutter-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
evil-goggles-mode: t
evil-commentary-mode: t
global-evil-surround-mode: t
evil-surround-mode: t
global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
evil-mode: t
evil-local-mode: t
windmove-mode: t
ranger-override-dired-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
hl-line-mode: t
async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
dired-async-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
straight-use-package-mode: t
straight-package-neutering-mode: t
straight-live-modifications-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
visual-line-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/transient/transient hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/transient
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-refile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/oc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/oc
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ox
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-num hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-num
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ol-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-lint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-goto hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ol
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-version hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-version
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-element
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ol-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-duration hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-install hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-install
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail misearch multi-isearch
org-clock evil-collection-flycheck flycheck evil-collection-helpful
helpful trace edebug backtrace info-look help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs
magit-bookmark bookmark pp ffap elec-pair recentf savehist
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company which-key all-the-icons-ivy-rich
ivy-rich counsel swiper ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir vc-mtn
vc-hg vc-git vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher
evil-org display-line-numbers whitespace org-indent oc-basic bibtex
disp-table org-tempo tempo ob-ruby ob-python
python-el-fgallina-expansions python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601
ls-lisp ob-shell the-org-mode-expansions org-element org-persist xdg
org-id org-refile avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-table ol org-keys oc org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs desktop frameset centaur-tabs
centaur-tabs-interactive centaur-tabs-functions centaur-tabs-elements
powerline powerline-separators powerline-themes doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path
dimmer face-remap dimmer-autoloads doom-modeline-autoloads
shrink-path-autoloads centaur-tabs-autoloads powerline-autoloads
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons general
general-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
typescript-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads lsp-pyright lsp-mode
lsp-protocol yasnippet xref project tree-widget wid-edit spinner pcase
network-stream nsm markdown-mode noutline outline lv inline ht f s ewoc
compile lsp-pyright-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads lv-autoloads
spinner-autoloads ht-autoloads flycheck-autoloads let-alist-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper
git-gutter git-gutter-fringe-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads
git-gutter-autoloads evil-collection-magit magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse url-vars magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit message
rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs auth-source password-cache json map
text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor
server magit-mode transient format-spec magit-git magit-section
magit-utils crm eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs dash magit-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
transient-autoloads evil-markdown-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
evil-org-autoloads all-the-icons-ivy-rich-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads ivy-rich-autoloads counsel-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads which-key-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads f-autoloads s-autoloads dash-autoloads
auto-yasnippet-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads company-autoloads diff-mode
evil-goggles pulse color evil-goggles-autoloads expand-region
text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom expand-region-autoloads evil-commentary
evil-commentary-integration evil-commentary-autoloads evil-surround
evil-surround-autoloads evil-multiedit iedit iedit-lib
evil-multiedit-autoloads iedit-autoloads evil-collection-unimpaired
evil-collection-simple evil-collection-info evil-collection-help
evil-collection-dired evil-collection annalist evil-collection-autoloads
annalist-autoloads evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal
flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-search evil-ex shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-types evil-macros evil-repeat
evil-states evil-core comp comp-cstr warnings rx advice evil-common
windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs thingatpt rect evil-digraphs
evil-vars evil-autoloads finder-inf goto-chg-autoloads undo-fu
undo-fu-autoloads vterm-autoloads ranger ring autorevert filenotify
hl-line ranger-autoloads dired-x edmacro kmacro modus-vivendi-theme
modus-operandi-theme modus-themes modus-themes-autoloads async-bytecomp
dired-async dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs async async-autoloads
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-seq info
cl-extra help-mode seq byte-opt straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile cconv chemacs iso-transl tooltip eldoc
paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 917890 307893)
(symbols 48 47462 29)
(strings 32 193539 57220)
(string-bytes 1 6572141)
(vectors 16 89857)
(vector-slots 8 2292533 405252)
(floats 8 1094 2102)
(intervals 56 56158 1365)
(buffers 992 17))