Subject: bug#52385: closed (Re: bug#52385: 29.0.50; Doc-View can't view separate pages in separate windows)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 17:33:02 +0000

Your bug report

#52385: 29.0.50; Doc-View can't view separate pages in separate windows

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
52385: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=52385
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#52385: 29.0.50; Doc-View can't view separate pages in separate windows
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Juri Linkov <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 19:31:55 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Juri Linkov <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>,  [email-masked],
>   [email-masked]
> Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 19:12:36 +0200
> 
> >> > Thanks, I think I've fixed that now.
> >>
> >> Thanks; that does indeed fix the problem here, too.
> >
> > Juri, is there anything left to take care of in this bug report, or
> > can it be closed now?
> 
> It seems the problem reported by Stefan is fixed now.

Thanks, so I'm closing this bug.

Subject: 29.0.50; Doc-View can't view separate pages in separate windows
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 23:20:46 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Package: Emacs
Version: 29.0.50

Try this:

    % emacs -Q some/multi-page.pdf
    C-x 2
    n n

You'll see that the `n` changes the page in both windows.
This was not the case in Emacs<29 where this could be used to view
different pages of the same PDF in the exact same way we can view
different "pages" of a text buffer when displayed in several windows.

        Stefan

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2021-12-03 built on pastel
Repository revision: 637cbc66e0083addb2e9b4b50cffa00b0050a626
Repository branch: work
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure -C --enable-checking --enable-check-lisp-object-type --with-modules --with-cairo --with-tiff=ifavailable
 'CFLAGS=-Wall -g3 -Og -Wno-pointer-sign'
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/monnier/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG SECCOMP SOUND
THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_CH.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: InactiveMinibuffer

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-reveal-mode: t
  reveal-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  global-compact-docstrings-mode: t
  url-handler-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/geiser-kawa/geiser-kawa-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/geiser-kawa/elisp/geiser-kawa-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/geiser/geiser-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/geiser/elisp/geiser-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/magit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/magit-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/git-commit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/git-commit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-log hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-log
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-diff hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-diff
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-submodule hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-submodule
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-push hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-push
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-notes hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-notes
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-core hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-core
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-pull hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-pull
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-merge hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-merge
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-bundle hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-bundle
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-clone hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-clone
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-bookmark hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-bookmark
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-remote hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-remote
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-utils hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-utils
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-margin hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-margin
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-section-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-section-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-bisect hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-bisect
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-tag hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-tag
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-status hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-status
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-ediff hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-ediff
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-wip hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-wip
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-worktree hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-worktree
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-obsolete hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-obsolete
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-apply hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-apply
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-branch hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-branch
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-sequence hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-sequence
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-libgit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-libgit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/git-commit-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/git-commit-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-transient hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-transient
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-reset hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-reset
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-extras hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-extras
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-subtree hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-subtree
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/magit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-files hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-files
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-section hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-section
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/git-commit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/git-commit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-libgit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-libgit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-process hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-process
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-stash hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-stash
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/git-commit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/git-commit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-git hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-git
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-blame hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-blame
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-repos hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-repos
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/git-rebase hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/git-rebase
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-imenu hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-imenu
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-gitignore hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-gitignore
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-commit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-commit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-reflog hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-reflog
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-fetch hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-fetch
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-autorevert hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-autorevert
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-patch hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-patch
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-refs hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-refs
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/arduino-mode/ob-arduino hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/org-contrib/lisp/ob-arduino
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/org-contrib/org-contrib-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/org-contrib/lisp/org-contrib-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/pdf-tools/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/pdf-tools/lisp/pdf-tools-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/php-mode/php-mode-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/php-mode/lisp/php-mode-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/subed/subed-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/subed/subed/subed-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/bbdb/bbdb-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/paredit/test hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/easy-kill/test
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark-consult/embark-consult hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark/embark-consult
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark-consult/embark hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark/embark
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark-consult/avy-embark-collect hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark/avy-embark-collect
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud-lldb/cask-install hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud-trepan-ni/cask-install
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud-lldb/cask-install hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud/cask-install
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/taxy/taxy-magit-section hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/taxy-magit-section/taxy-magit-section
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-section-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/magit-section-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-log hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-log
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-diff hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-diff
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-submodule hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-submodule
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-push hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-push
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-notes hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-notes
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-core hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-core
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-pull hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-pull
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-merge hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-merge
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-bundle hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-bundle
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-clone hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-clone
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-bookmark hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-bookmark
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-remote hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-remote
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-utils hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-utils
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-margin hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-margin
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-section-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-section-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-bisect hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-bisect
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-tag hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-tag
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-status hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-status
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-ediff hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-ediff
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-wip hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-wip
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-worktree hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-worktree
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-obsolete hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-obsolete
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-apply hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-apply
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-branch hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-branch
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-sequence hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-sequence
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-libgit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-libgit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-transient hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-transient
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-reset hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-reset
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-extras hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-extras
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-subtree hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-subtree
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/magit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-files hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-files
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-section hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-section
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/git-commit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/git-commit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-libgit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-libgit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-process hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-process
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-stash hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-stash
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/magit-section-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-section-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/git-commit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/git-commit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-git hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-git
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-blame hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-blame
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-repos hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-repos
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/git-rebase hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/git-rebase
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-imenu hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-imenu
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-gitignore hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-gitignore
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-commit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-commit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-reflog hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-reflog
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-fetch hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-fetch
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-autorevert hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-autorevert
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-patch hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-patch
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-refs hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-refs
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/transient/transient-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/transient/lisp/transient-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/vcard/vcard hides /home/monnier/src/elisp/vm/lisp/vcard
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/transient/lisp/transient hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/transient
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/lua-mode/lua-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/progmodes/lua-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/org-contrib/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/org-contrib/lisp/ol-man hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/org-contrib/lisp/ob-julia hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/keymap hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/emacs-lisp/keymap
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/seq/seq hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/hyperbole/set hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/emacs-lisp/set
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/crisp/crisp hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/obsolete/crisp
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/landmark/landmark hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/obsolete/landmark

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail reftex-ref skeleton dabbrev
reftex-cite reftex-parse format-spec reftex-dcr reftex reftex-loaddefs
reftex-vars tex-mode latexenc vc-fossil vc-backup autorevert filenotify
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ibuf-ext edebug ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs sm-c-mode smie log-view debug backtrace rect log-edit
message yank-media rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log smerge-mode
diff whitespace vc wgrep shell pcomplete files-x grep pulse color trace
executable copyright xref ielm misearch multi-isearch vc-git diff-mode
vc-dispatcher filecache bug-reference pp cl-print eieio-opt speedbar
imenu ezimage dframe find-func shortdoc cl-extra cus-start cus-load
server time-date flymake-proc flymake project compile
text-property-search comint ansi-color warnings noutline outline
easy-mmode flyspell ispell checkdoc lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr dired dired-loaddefs thingatpt
load-dir elec-pair reveal autoinsert savehist minibuf-eldef disp-table
compact-docstrings ede/auto eieio-base geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree
help-mode geiser-custom geiser-base ring slime-autoloads sly-autoloads
rx compat compat-28.1 compat-27.1 compat-26.1 compat-25.1 compat-24.4
cl-seq engrave-faces gnu-elpa-features realgud-recursive-autoloads
finder-inf url-auth info vm-autoloads lmc-autoloads proof-site
proof-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core cl-macs gv
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc
paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook simple minibuffer
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite
emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table help abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 426082 63552)
 (symbols 48 22008 1) (strings 32 94957 7374) (string-bytes 1 3728767)
 (vectors 16 52239)
 (vector-slots 8 1516940 126953) (floats 8 345 662) (intervals 56 37626 871)
 (buffers 992 51))