Subject: bug#52385: 29.0.50; Doc-View can't view separate pages in separate windows

From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 23:20:46 -0500

Package: Emacs
Version: 29.0.50

Try this:

    % emacs -Q some/multi-page.pdf
    C-x 2
    n n

You'll see that the `n` changes the page in both windows.
This was not the case in Emacs<29 where this could be used to view
different pages of the same PDF in the exact same way we can view
different "pages" of a text buffer when displayed in several windows.

        Stefan

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2021-12-03 built on pastel
Repository revision: 637cbc66e0083addb2e9b4b50cffa00b0050a626
Repository branch: work
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure -C --enable-checking --enable-check-lisp-object-type --with-modules --with-cairo --with-tiff=ifavailable
 'CFLAGS=-Wall -g3 -Og -Wno-pointer-sign'
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/monnier/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG SECCOMP SOUND
THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_CH.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: InactiveMinibuffer

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-reveal-mode: t
  reveal-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  global-compact-docstrings-mode: t
  url-handler-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/geiser-kawa/geiser-kawa-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/geiser-kawa/elisp/geiser-kawa-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/geiser/geiser-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/geiser/elisp/geiser-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/magit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/magit-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/git-commit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/git-commit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-log hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-log
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-diff hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-diff
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-submodule hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-submodule
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-push hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-push
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-notes hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-notes
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-core hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-core
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-pull hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-pull
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-merge hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-merge
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-bundle hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-bundle
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-clone hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-clone
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-bookmark hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-bookmark
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-remote hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-remote
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-utils hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-utils
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-margin hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-margin
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-section-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-section-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-bisect hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-bisect
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-tag hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-tag
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-status hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-status
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-ediff hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-ediff
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-wip hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-wip
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-worktree hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-worktree
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-obsolete hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-obsolete
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-apply hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-apply
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-branch hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-branch
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-sequence hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-sequence
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-libgit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-libgit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/git-commit-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/git-commit-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-transient hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-transient
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-reset hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-reset
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-extras hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-extras
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-subtree hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-subtree
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/magit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-files hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-files
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-section hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-section
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/git-commit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/git-commit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-libgit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-libgit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-process hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-process
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-stash hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-stash
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/git-commit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/git-commit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-git hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-git
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-blame hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-blame
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-repos hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-repos
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/git-rebase hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/git-rebase
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-imenu hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-imenu
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-gitignore hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-gitignore
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-commit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-commit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-reflog hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-reflog
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-fetch hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-fetch
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-autorevert hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-autorevert
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-patch hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-patch
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-refs hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/git-commit/lisp/magit-refs
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/arduino-mode/ob-arduino hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/org-contrib/lisp/ob-arduino
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/org-contrib/org-contrib-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/org-contrib/lisp/org-contrib-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/pdf-tools/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/pdf-tools/lisp/pdf-tools-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/php-mode/php-mode-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/php-mode/lisp/php-mode-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/subed/subed-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/subed/subed/subed-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/bbdb/bbdb-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/paredit/test hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/easy-kill/test
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark-consult/embark-consult hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark/embark-consult
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark-consult/embark hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark/embark
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark-consult/avy-embark-collect hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark/avy-embark-collect
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud-lldb/cask-install hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud-trepan-ni/cask-install
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud-lldb/cask-install hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud/cask-install
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/taxy/taxy-magit-section hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/taxy-magit-section/taxy-magit-section
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-section-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/magit-section-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-log hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-log
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-diff hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-diff
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-submodule hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-submodule
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-push hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-push
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-notes hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-notes
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-core hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-core
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-pull hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-pull
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-merge hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-merge
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-bundle hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-bundle
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-clone hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-clone
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-bookmark hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-bookmark
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-remote hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-remote
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-utils hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-utils
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-margin hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-margin
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-section-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-section-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-bisect hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-bisect
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-tag hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-tag
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-status hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-status
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-ediff hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-ediff
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-wip hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-wip
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-worktree hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-worktree
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-obsolete hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-obsolete
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-apply hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-apply
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-branch hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-branch
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-sequence hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-sequence
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-libgit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-libgit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-transient hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-transient
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-reset hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-reset
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-extras hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-extras
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-subtree hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-subtree
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/magit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-files hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-files
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-section hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-section
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/git-commit-pkg hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/git-commit-pkg
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-libgit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-libgit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-process hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-process
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-stash hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-stash
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/magit-section-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-section-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/git-commit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/git-commit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-git hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-git
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-blame hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-blame
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-repos hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-repos
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/git-rebase hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/git-rebase
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-imenu hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-imenu
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-gitignore hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-gitignore
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-commit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-commit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-reflog hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-reflog
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-fetch hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-fetch
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-autorevert hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-autorevert
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-patch hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-patch
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit/lisp/magit-refs hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/magit-section/lisp/magit-refs
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/transient/transient-autoloads hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/transient/lisp/transient-autoloads
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/vcard/vcard hides /home/monnier/src/elisp/vm/lisp/vcard
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/transient/lisp/transient hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/transient
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/lua-mode/lua-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/progmodes/lua-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/org-contrib/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/org-contrib/lisp/ol-man hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/org-contrib/lisp/ob-julia hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/keymap hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/emacs-lisp/keymap
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/seq/seq hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/hyperbole/set hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/emacs-lisp/set
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/crisp/crisp hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/obsolete/crisp
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/landmark/landmark hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/obsolete/landmark

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail reftex-ref skeleton dabbrev
reftex-cite reftex-parse format-spec reftex-dcr reftex reftex-loaddefs
reftex-vars tex-mode latexenc vc-fossil vc-backup autorevert filenotify
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ibuf-ext edebug ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs sm-c-mode smie log-view debug backtrace rect log-edit
message yank-media rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log smerge-mode
diff whitespace vc wgrep shell pcomplete files-x grep pulse color trace
executable copyright xref ielm misearch multi-isearch vc-git diff-mode
vc-dispatcher filecache bug-reference pp cl-print eieio-opt speedbar
imenu ezimage dframe find-func shortdoc cl-extra cus-start cus-load
server time-date flymake-proc flymake project compile
text-property-search comint ansi-color warnings noutline outline
easy-mmode flyspell ispell checkdoc lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr dired dired-loaddefs thingatpt
load-dir elec-pair reveal autoinsert savehist minibuf-eldef disp-table
compact-docstrings ede/auto eieio-base geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree
help-mode geiser-custom geiser-base ring slime-autoloads sly-autoloads
rx compat compat-28.1 compat-27.1 compat-26.1 compat-25.1 compat-24.4
cl-seq engrave-faces gnu-elpa-features realgud-recursive-autoloads
finder-inf url-auth info vm-autoloads lmc-autoloads proof-site
proof-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core cl-macs gv
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc
paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook simple minibuffer
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite
emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table help abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 426082 63552)
 (symbols 48 22008 1) (strings 32 94957 7374) (string-bytes 1 3728767)
 (vectors 16 52239)
 (vector-slots 8 1516940 126953) (floats 8 345 662) (intervals 56 37626 871)
 (buffers 992 51))