Subject: [bug#52377] [security 1/2] gnu: BIND: Update to 9.16.23 [fixes CVE-2021-{25218, 25219}].

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 01:29:17 +0100

Leo,

Leo Famulari 写道：
> * gnu/packages/dns.scm (isc-bind): Update to 9.16.23.

Thanks!

I updated BIND to 9.16.23 in commit 
4ca0e9d5f77ec309a5a8a7eba3d97fd3bb4852d5, which reverts the 
upstream commit that caused this new test failure.  I had to 
tediously bisect this; I never would've guessed it was to blame.

The patch won't keep forever.  Bug reports to ISC seem to require 
a GitLab account.  Can't say I'm in a terrible rush to create yet 
another one.  Do you have one?

Maybe this problem will just go away with a newer GCC.  We can 
hope…

I went ahead and pushed your matching isc-dhcp patch.  I wouldn't 
normally do this to people with commit access but it seemed 
justified.

Kind regards,

T G-R