Subject: [bug#52377] [security 1/2] gnu: BIND: Update to 9.16.23 [fixes CVE-2021-{25218, 25219}].

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 15:12:20 -0500

On Wed, Dec 08, 2021 at 03:03:25PM -0500, Leo Famulari wrote:
> * gnu/packages/dns.scm (isc-bind): Update to 9.16.23.

This actually fails its test suite, like this:

------
starting phase `check'
for fuzzer in dns_name_fromtext_target dns_rdata_fromwire_text; do \
	./${fuzzer} ; \
done
testing 12 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_name_fromtext_target.in/example.com
mem.c:873: fatal error: RUNTIME_CHECK(((pthread_mutex_lock(((&contextslock))) == 0) ? 0 : 34) == 0) failed
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash: line 1: 13086 Aborted                 ./${fuzzer}
testing 39 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/svcb
testing 6 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/sshfp
testing 6 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/smimea
testing 9 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-99
testing 50 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-98
testing 17 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-97
testing 11 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-96
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-95
testing 23 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-94
testing 48 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-93
testing 74 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-92
testing 42 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-91
testing 74 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-90
testing 52 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-9
testing 63 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-89
testing 36 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-88
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-87
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-86
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-85
testing 9 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-84
testing 15 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-83
testing 12 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-82
testing 11 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-81
testing 11 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-80
testing 67 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-8
testing 9 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-79
testing 12 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-78
testing 8 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-77
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-76
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-75
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-74
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-73
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-72
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-71
testing 27 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-70
testing 9 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-7
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-69
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-68
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-67
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-66
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-65
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-64
testing 23 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-63
testing 28 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-62
testing 29 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-61
testing 50 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-60
testing 5 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-6
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-59
testing 38 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-58
testing 49 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-57
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-56
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-55
testing 83 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-54
testing 7 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-53
testing 6 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-52
testing 12 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-51
testing 18 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-50
testing 5 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-5
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-49
testing 54 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-48
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-47
testing 23 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-46
testing 38 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-45
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-44
testing 30 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-43
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-42
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-41
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-40
testing 5 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-4
testing 22 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-39
testing 66 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-38
testing 66 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-37
testing 10 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-36
testing 12 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-35
testing 7 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-34
testing 11 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-33
testing 9 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-32
testing 37 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-31
testing 33 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-30
testing 72 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-3
testing 8 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-29
testing 8 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-28
testing 7 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-27
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-26
testing 15 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-25
testing 8 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-24
testing 12 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-23
testing 19 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-22
testing 75 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-21
testing 151 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-20
testing 5 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-2
testing 22 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-19
testing 23 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-18
testing 38 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-17
testing 5 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-16
testing 7 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-15
testing 7 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-143
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-142
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-141
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-140
testing 38 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-14
testing 51 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-139
testing 50 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-138
testing 50 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-137
testing 50 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-136
testing 50 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-135
testing 50 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-134
testing 50 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-133
testing 50 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-132
testing 51 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-131
testing 60 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-130
testing 30 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-13
testing 26 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-129
testing 56 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-128
testing 48 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-127
testing 50 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-126
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-125
testing 65 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-124
testing 25 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-123
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-122
testing 110 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-121
testing 126 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-120
testing 8 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-12
testing 57 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-119
testing 115 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-118
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-117
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-116
testing 57 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-115
testing 57 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-114
testing 93 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-113
testing 69 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-112
testing 84 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-111
testing 71 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-110
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-11
testing 68 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-109
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-108
testing 31 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-107
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-106
testing 22 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-105
testing 21 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-104
testing 44 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-103
testing 26 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-102
testing 25 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-101
testing 12 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-100
testing 77 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-10
testing 7 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-1
testing 15 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/input-0
testing 20 bytes from /tmp/guix-build-bind-9.16.23.drv-0/bind-9.16.23/fuzz/dns_rdata_fromwire_text.in/cdnskey
mem.c:873: fatal error: RUNTIME_CHECK(((pthread_mutex_lock(((&contextslock))) == 0) ? 0 : 34) == 0) failed
/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash: line 1: 13087 Aborted                 ./${fuzzer}
make: *** [Makefile:460: check] Error 134
command "make" "check" failed with status 2
builder for `/gnu/store/a622a1zbzsa3n7jl6igw09d3sd743b2l-bind-9.16.23.drv' failed with exit code 1
build of /gnu/store/a622a1zbzsa3n7jl6igw09d3sd743b2l-bind-9.16.23.drv failed
View build log at '/var/log/guix/drvs/a6/22a1zbzsa3n7jl6igw09d3sd743b2l-bind-9.16.23.drv.bz2'.
guix build: error: build of `/gnu/store/a622a1zbzsa3n7jl6igw09d3sd743b2l-bind-9.16.23.drv' failed
------