Subject: bug#5235: 23.1; Unibyte keyboard input problem

From: Tomasz Zbrożek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 18:03:27 +0100

>Does it help to evaluate the expression below?
>
>  (aset latin-extra-code-table ?\210 t)
>
>Please do that _before_ visiting files which have the \210 character.
>Then try to save such a file and see if this helps.
>
>The above only handles the \210 character, so please don't try to use
>any other characters whose code is between 128 and 160.  If this
>works, it is trivial to cover the entire range, of course.
>
>If the above does not help with cp1250, please try the same with
>latin-2 instead (you will have to modify the `coding:' cookie for this
>to work).

(aset latin-extra-code-table ?\210 t) does not help with cp1250 and when I try 
to save buffer in latin-2 there is no need to use latin-extra-code-table 
because in this case there is no problem with \210 char encoding