Subject: bug#52342: [PATCH] Add Texinfo support for Flymake

From: João Távora <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 14:23:05 +0000

Looks 99% fine to me, it's the way Flymake is suppose to be extended
with new backends.  So that part's super.

Not sure about the eval-when-compile for require.  It was my
expression that require is always "when compile".

I've unfortunately been a little away from Emacs lately.

João

On Tue, Dec 7, 2021 at 2:10 PM Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Okamsn <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> > This patch adds basic Texinfo support for Flymake, following the
> > annotated example in the Flymake manual.  All it does is feed the
> > contents of the buffer to the program `makeinfo`, which either reports
> > errors or outputs the resulting file to the specified /dev/null.
>
> João, what do you think of this patch?
>

-- 
João Távora